If you thought only brides have a gazillion things going through their mind on D-Day, you are so wrong. It’s as huge and important a day for Mr Groom as well, and we can bet that some, if not all, of these thoughts run through his mind on the wedding day!
1. OMG, THIS-IS-IT.
*Insert panic-stricken moment of realization.*
2. When did I grow up?
Wasn’t it only yesterday that I was writing my board exams?
3. Life is going to change after today.
Obviously, I’m excited but hella nervous too!
4. There she is.
*Beams with happiness*
5. She has never looked more beautiful.
I’m a super lucky guy!
6. I hope I’m looking alright.
No way I can match her, but still!
I would have loved to get married in my flip-flops.
7. Why did no one tell me that mojris hurt so much?!
8. Why is the photographer standing there?
That’s my bad angle!
9. Her parents look so sad, it’s breaking my heart.
Wait, do they think I won’t make their daughter happy?!
It always breaks my heart when she cries.
10. I hope she doesn’t cry too much during the vidaai.
11. I’m glad all our friends could make it.
It just wouldn’t be the same without those cartoons!
Does it make me a bad person if I honestly can’t understand him?!
12. What is this pandit saying?
13. She looks like she’s following it all.
Quick, make serious face as if really involved!
14. Why is it so darn hot?
Oh right, I’m wearing silk for what is the first and last time in my life.
15. I can’t wait to take off for our honeymoon.
16. Must I smile at every person coming to wish us?
My jaws hurt!
17. I’m SO exhausted.
How is my wife doing all this in her heavy lehenga?!
18. OMG, did you hear that? I have a wife now. I am a friggin’ husband!!
GIFs: Tumblr, Giphy, WeHeartIt, Imgur
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!
MUST-READ: 9 Emotions EVERY Bride & Groom Feels On Their Wedding Day!
MUST-READ: 8 AMAZING Gifts For The Groom (We Swear He’ll Love Them!)
Published on Jun 23, 2016