Hey girl, you are gifted with beautiful body and that’s something you should definitely be proud of. In this edition, we tell you how you can make your bosoms look wonderful in a saree blouse without drawing too much attention! So flaunt what you’ve got and look even more beautiful than you already are! Here are 6 blouse styles that are perfect for busty girls.
Also Read Styling Tops With Saree
1. The One With A Sweetheart NecklineImage: Sonakshi Sinha On InstagramThis is the neckline that just works for you. A sweetheart neckline will highlight the neck and shoulders in a manner that it looks more appealing, creating just the right amount of curves around the bust area and enhancing your gorgeous decolletage.
2. The One With Quarter Sleeves!Image: Sanjana Batra On InstagramA blouse with quarter sleeves that cut right at the elbow suits a busty girl because visually it appears neater. The edges of the sleeves are in line with the cut of the blouse, which creates an illusion of one line and takes attention away from the breasts.
3. Blouses With Deep Backs!
Image: Sonakshi Sinha On InstagramDeep backs always look sexy on women. Try something with a bit more detailing instead of a simple cut. This way all the focus will be on the elaborate things going on at the back and it will make your saree look sophisticated and sexy.
4. The One With Interesting Details!
Image: Tarun Tahiliani On InstagramTry wearing an off-shoulder blouse with nice lace work and fitted full sleeves - it’ll amp up your outfit and make it look much more exciting and glamourous. This way you can work on other aspects of the blouse rather than concentrate only on the bust area. It looks elegant and experimental!
5. Scooped Necks And Sleeveless Blouses!
Image: Bipashu Basu On InstagramIf you want to keep it plain and simple, just wear a blouse that has a deep scoop neck and opt for a thin sleeveless one. Get a couple of basic ones made in this style, they’ll always look classy. This way, you can lay more emphasis on the saree rather than drawing attention towards the bust.
6. Break The Regular Pattern!Ditch all the traditional ideas of a saree blouse and try something that looks a little modern and experimental, like this one. The centre panel breaks the chest area into two, making it look like smaller segments, and the contrasting sleeve patterns make this blouse a truly fascinating one. POPxo Recommends: Rani Pink Blouse (Rs 3,125)HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: 9 Saree Blouses Perfect For You… If You Have A Smaller Bust!MUST-READ: 7 Fab Tips To Help You Walk & Dance Like A Pro In Your Saree!