15 Little Things That Give EVERY Girl A Mini Heart Attack!
Lifestyle & Beauty Writer
Every girl has experienced a mini heart attack at some time or the other. It’s what makes our heart skip a beat and temporarily makes us space out. If you know what we’re getting at, we’re sure these 15 things have given you a mini heart attack too. #TrueStory
1. When you can’t find your phone in your bag or pocket!
And realize that you left your phone at home. Argh!
2. When your crush sends you a text when you least expect it.
Eh?! The same goes for your ex too. :P
3. When you see several missed calls from your mom!
Even worse - from dad!
4. When your bra strap breaks in the middle of a function!
5. When your boss/professor calls out your name in front of everyone...
6. When you see 10% battery left on your phone!
And you’ve forgotten your charger at home. Dammit!
7. When you think you’ve forgotten to switch the lights off at home
Or your hair straightener, geyser, washing machine, air conditioner!
8. When you spot a gravy stain on your crispy white shirt
Where’s the bleach?!
9. When you forget to wish your bestie a happy birthday at midnight and Facebook reminds you the next day.
Thank you, Facebook! But she’s going to kill me anyway!
10. When you send the wrong text to the wrong person!
11. When aunt flow pays a surprise visit.
And, you don’t have any pads on you. *faints*
12. When your phone slips from your hand and falls flat on the floor.
*Says 10 prayers in the head before turning the phone over hoping for a miracle!*
13. When you open your wallet and realize you’re not only low on cash, but you’ve also left your card in another bag!
Why, oh why?!
14. When you hear the doorbell or the house keys when you and boyfriend are getting busy in the room.
15. When you’re running late, and you can’t find the new top you wanted to wear anywhere!