Dear Future Husband, 13 Vows I Make To You Even Before We Meet!
Dear Future Husband,
We may not have met yet (or maybe we have!), but I already have a few promises I’d like to make to you. These promises are what will help ensure that we build a happy, peaceful, fulfilling and positive life together. So, here are few vows I would like to make to you!
1. I vow to not say “nothing” when there is actually something wrong!
Because saying “nothing” and then being passive aggressive never helped anyone!
2. I vow to at least try and not get angry when you forget to call me back.
Because I know that you’re probably genuinely busy or caught up. Or you just have a really bad memory!
3. I vow never to compare…
Our relationship or you - to anyone, ever. Because what we share will be one in a million.
Also read: 11 Signs That Your Boyfriend Will Make A Great Husband!
4. I vow to always share my food with you!
And to always steal fries off your plate! :P
5. I vow never to let either of us go to bed angry.
Because losing sleep over something we can resolve in a minute is just not worth it.
6. I vow not to say “I forgive you” if I haven’t completely let it go.
Because if I lie about letting something go, it will come up again in an even uglier form!
7. I vow not to ruin a perfectly happy time by getting jealous.
Because deep down I will always know that you are true to me and our relationship.
Also read: Dear Future Husband, Hope You’re Prepared For These Moments!
8. I vow to never expect you to make all the effort…
Because marriage is definitely not a one way street!
9. I vow not to let others influence my decisions about our relationship.
Because what is between us, no one else will ever truly understand.
Also read: 10 Signs You’re With A Guy You Might End Up Marrying!
10. I vow to accept you just the way you are.
Because you, with all your flaws and faults, are perfect in my eyes.
11. I vow not to look at the word “compromise” as a negative one.
Because giving up little things for the ones you love shouldn’t be looked at as a bad thing. Just as long as I want to give them up!
Also read: 7 Things Your Future Husband Wants You To Know!
12. I vow to encourage you to live your dreams and life to the fullest!
And I promise to stand by you no matter how long it takes you to achieve your goals.
13. I vow to love you, over and above everything else...
Unconditionally and forever!
GIFs: Giphy, Tumblr
Published on May 4, 2016