Shopping is super awesome, but what adds to the thrill is bargaining! Girls have an innate knack for bargaining. Of course we are not going to buy that dress at the price the shopkeeper quoted! Duh!So here are 9 phrases every girl uses while bargaining.
1. “Arre bhaiya theek theek lagao na”
And by “theek theek” we mean we will pay no more than 50% of the price he quoted *flutter eyes*
2. “Acha itne ka lagao, main aur bhi loongi”
Let’s face it, you ain’t buying more than one!
3. “Bhaiya kal toh 100 Rupees ka tha!”
He knows and you know…that this is your first time to the shop!
4. “Meri friend ne bataya tha… Isliye main toh seedha aap ke paas aa gayi bhaiya ji”
And then he gives you his most fake smile/laugh while you are thinking of whose name you’re going to take JUST in case he asks you, “who?"
5. “Bhaiya please, saath ki shop me isse sasta hai”
Didn’t you just say you came STRAIGHT to him? Whoops!!
6. “Main hamesha aap se hi toh leti hoon… Thoda kam kardo” *angelic smile*