12 Thoughts *Every* Girl Has When She First Meets Her In-Laws!
No matter what a cool cat you are normally, meeting in laws for the first time is one momentous occasion and has the best of us in a tizzy. We experience a barrage of emotions leading to some natural and some totally hilarious thoughts!
1. Are they going to like me?
Well, they better. I’m a delight!
2. I hope the boy has talked me up.
Did he mention that award I won in 5th Standard, because it’s important, okay?
3. I hope I’m dressed appropriately.
After the zillion outfits I tried on, this better be the right choice.
4. They seem nice.
Quick! Smile at them. Reciprocate the niceness.
5. My future mom-in-law is dressed well.
Good then, we have great sartorial choices in common.
6 My father-in-law to be seems a little strict.
Or maybe he’s grumpy. It is a hot day!
7. They are bragging about their son.
Chill guys, I like him already. I am marrying him, remember?
8. Should I be myself or not?
It’s the first meeting; let’s induct them slowly. *Evil grin*
9. To be fair, it’s going rather breezily.
Hope this is how it always is!
10. OMG! We are discussing the wedding.
Is this really happening? *faints*
11. Wait, what should I call them?
Think I’ll stick with aunty and uncle for now.
12. They are giving me something.
Guys, this is getting more Bollywood than I can handle!