Smile...Click...Smile...Click...Click...Smile... That’s pretty much what your wedding day is going to be like. Lots of bright big smiles and tons of pictures with each of the wedding guests. And as a bride to be, you’ve got to put forward your whitest and shiniest smile ever. It shows in pictures, you know! Here are 6 ways to achieve a picture-perfect, white wedding day smile.
1. Maintain dental hygieneThe first step to whiter teeth is maintaining basic levels of dental hygiene. Brush your teeth after every meal or at least twice a day. Use an antiseptic mouthwash, don’t forget to floss and make sure to clean your tongue too.
Also Read Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth In Marathi
2. Avoid teeth staining drinksDrinks such as coffee, tea, dark sodas and red wine can discolour teeth or leave a stain. As much as possible, avoid these drinks before the wedding and specially on the D-day.
3. Try a tooth whitening treatmentA lot of brides go in for a tooth whitening treatment before the big day. A common dental polishing procedure, it lightens teeth and helps remove stains and discolouration. Consult your dentist and book an appointment.
4. Lemon and salt to the rescueA natural way to get rid of yellowness is using a mix of lemon and salt on your teeth. Mix together a few drops of fresh lemon juice and salt and rub it on your teeth for a few minutes before rinsing. Do this twice a day for a few weeks to get rid of tartar and the yellow tinge.
5. Eat rightInclude a lot of apples and carrots in your diet. They help produce saliva that in turn helps rid your teeth of food stuck in odd places. Also, increase your milk intake since milk increases pH levels and helps re-mineralize the enamel.
6. Apple cider vinegar works wondersBut only if used consistently for at least a month. It is proven to be a natural teeth whitener and removes stubborn stains. Rinse your mouth once a day with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with water. Do make sure to thoroughly rinse your mouth with water post this. GIFs: Giphy, TumblrHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: 7 Things You Should NEVER Do The Day Before The WeddingMUST-READ: How To Choose The PERFECT Venue For Your Wedding