Let’s face it - one can never quite have enough of sex. However, some stories are not so pleasant and it usually concerns a woman not having a good time - mostly because men don’t know what to do. Let’s change that, shall we? Read on to find out more about the erogenous zones in your body - and share with your man!
1. Your Mind A woman’s mind works in fascinating ways and she could be having a million thoughts all at once. To seduce a woman, you have to first seduce her mind. You have to find out what moves her, why she has a certain viewpoint about something. Great sex follows after great minds think alike.
2. Your Tailbone Right where you know...the butt-crack starts? Never thought about this, did you? Ask your man to try rubbing it gently the next time around. You’ll be surprised at how well it works.
3. Your ForearmIt’s a sad thing that a woman’s forearm, which is so beautiful and so delicate, doesn’t get as much attention as it deserves - and not just during foreplay, but even in everyday life. A woman’s forearm is highly sensitive and if touched in a sensual way, it immediately helps spice things up. Ask your guy to gently run his fingers over your forearm next time, and feel the sensation it creates.
4. The Nape Of Your Neck Dear men, please learn how to deliver the simple joys of massaging. While you gently kiss a woman, massage the nape of her neck as well. It’s highly erotic!
5. Your Inner Thighs“Nothing in the world is so soft and pleasing to touch, as the skin of a woman's thigh. No flower, feather or fabric, can match that velvet whisper of flesh” - if you have ever read Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, you would have instantly recognized that quote. Guys, take note - work your way to caressing her inner thighs before you move forward. It works wonders. Trust us.
6. Your Butt
Most men are asked if they are the “butt-loving” or the “boob-loving” type. But as much as breasts are glorified as being one of the most popular erogenous zones in a woman’s body, the butt gets rarely mentioned. Spanking and squeezing were invented for a reason, make good use of it.
7. Your Head A massage in any part of the body works like some other-worldly experience. Gently having your hair tugged by your guy during foreplay or sex, will make the whole experience even steamier. So, what are you waiting for?Images: Giphy, Tumblr, ShutterstockHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: How To Be GREAT At Sex – 10 Easy Ways!MUST-READ: 8 Myths About What Men Really Want In Bed!