We know it’s a tough world out there when you’re always worried about your tiny bosom not looking flattering enough in certain outfits. But here’s the thing- you are blessed with so much more! So instead of feeling bad about it, learn to embrace your body because you are a goddess! Learn the tricks of getting the same fuller look with some easy style tips. This time we bring to you solid solutions for all your saree blouse hassles! Here are nine styles that are perfect for you to look even better in a saree!
Also Read Trendy Tops As Saree Blouse Alternative
1. High Necks All The Way! Regular collars, peter pan collars and other types of collars are back in trend and it makes sense to style your saree blouse keeping that in mind! This bold blouse right here has shoulder extensions which makes it look powerful and quirky at the same time. The collars are on point with the little metal accent and the pretty front print flatters women with small busts. Wear this like an armour and you’ll look gorgeous!POPxo Recommends: Nida Mahmood Yellow Printed Lycra Blouse (Rs 5,400)
2. Concentrate On Other Parts Like The Arms! The best way to take attention away from your bust is by working on the sleeves. This interesting blouse right here has a pretty motif embroidered on the arm which kind of solves both the problems of camouflaging the arms and diverting the attention away from the breast. The high round neck also works for a small-busted woman since it accentuates and defines the chest area!POPxo Recommends: Brown Cotton Printed Blouse With Contrasting Sleeves (Rs 3,899)
3. Sheer Fabrics Will Do The Trick!Firstly - pads, a thick one to enhance the shape of the breasts. These days most blouses have in-built cups so go for the one that is a bit thicker. This blouse is just perfect for you because of the sweetheart neckline that works like magic. The sheer fabric on top drives our attention to those curves and gives the illusion of a fuller bust. Sheer fabrics will always look amazing on your petite body. POPxo Recommends: Silver Blouse With Embroidery & Net (Rs 4,140)
4. Chinese Collars Just Work! You’ve definitely heard this one before! But if you think wearing a chinese collar is a little boring then go for a peek-a-boo blouse! This deep in-cut sleeveless wonder with a wider chinese collar and the net totally makes the upper body look more curvaceous and is the perfect solution for all your tiny-bust woes.POPxo Recommends: Black Sequinned Net Blouse (Rs 4,600)
5. Halters Or Thin Straps? Yes, Please!Hey girl! You’ve got a great body so why shouldn’t you flaunt it. Think of thin straps, halter necks, scoop necks, plunging necklines - all of this is made for you. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to oozing or sneak peeks. They all just sit so well. This thin scoop necked blouse is almost magical. So fresh and so pretty. Wear this with a contrasting saree to not take the focus away!POPxo Recommends: Hot Pink Blouse With Zari Work (Rs 3,540)
6. Embellishments FTW! These days, blouses more becoming more and more elaborate and it’s the ideal way to accentuate those body lines. Surface embroidery works well as it doesn’t define the body but makes the top more engaging. The blouse featured here is a package of goodness. From the intricate embroidery on the fabric to the high neck...every little detail makes this blouse delightful, a dream fulfilled for every small busted girl.POPxo Recommends: Black Brocade And Thread Work Blouse (Rs 2,925)
7. Interesting Backs Make Them More Exciting! Concentrate on different parts of the body, starting with your back. Pick a blouse with a deep neckline or even a boat neck and work your way to the back. Elaborate deep backs look sexy, sophisticated and are bound to turn a few heads. This beige blouse right here has such an exquisite back, we’re staring in awe.POPxo Recommends: Beige Jacquard Brocade blouse (Rs 3,125)
8. Try A New Silhouette, Maybe?From cape blouses to cropped jackets, give your saree style a twist. We’ve seen our favourite celebs wear this and look stunning, so why shouldn’t we give it a shot too? Wear this with a semi-stitched saree or a thin-draped one, it’ll make the whole ensemble look outstanding and you don’t have to worry about the individual aspects of the saree.POPxo Recommends: Black & Gold Silk Blouse (Rs 3,359)
9. Highlight Your Waistline! You’ve got a sexy waistline, so why not highlight that? Wear a simple blouse with a border right below the bust, this will create lines under the bust which will look ravishing, we promise! Show off the shoulders along with a deep fabulous back. Great idea, we’d say!POPxo Recommends: Semi Silk Padded Blouse (Rs 2,250)HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: How To Pick The BEST Sari Blouse For Your Figure!MUST-READ: 7 Tricks To Get The PERFECT Sari Blouse Stitched!