Indian Catholic girls are known for their fun-loving and kind nature. They’re not only brought up on a diet of strict discipline, but they’re also well grounded girls. If you want to win the heart of a certain Catholic girl, here are 12 things you should know before making a move on her. Good luck!
1. Her parents and friends mean the world to her!
She would never trade them for anything in the world. Making an attempt to get to know her folks first will definitely fetch you some brownie points!
2. She only settles for the best and nothing less.
A good job and an ambitious attitude will catch her attention for sure!
3. Big gifts and long love notes are cute and thoughtful, but she wants you to prove your love through actions.
Bonding with her dad or introducing her to your friends are small actions that have a huge impact!
4. Once you’ve told her parents that you love her, there’s no turning back!
Beware! If you break her heart, her daddy ain’t going to let you off the hook so easily.
5. She will skip your birthday, but won’t dare skip Sunday mass.
It’s something she MUST be a part of. :)
6. Be prepared to get invited to many family lunches and go on many trips!
Trust us, Catholics are THE best people to chill with. You’re going to have a ball for sure!
7. You should drink to enjoy and not get drunk
Her parents want her to be with man who can control his liquor with dignity and grace. You better not ruin it for yourself. Cheers, bro!
8. Regardless of whether you’re a catholic or not, it’s very important to be a good human being!
Honesty and loyalty are virtues she holds close to her heart.
9. When you visit her place, be rest assured that you will be well fed and smothered with love and affection.
Catholic families literally go out of their way to make their guests feel comfortable and at home.
10. Catholic girls are insanely talented.
Better take up a jiving class soon if you want to impress her with your groovy dance moves!
11. Once you get her to commit, she will be yours forever!
You may not be her first love, but you’ll definitely be her last. She will give her heart to you!
12. If you’re a foodie, she’ll make you one happy man!
Her chicken xacuti, goan sausage pulao and sorpotel are to die for (stop drooling already!) :P