I have 99 problems in my life and 97 of them concern my weight! Yes, girls! Losing weight is not an easy job. It’s hard and sweaty and inconvenient! Also it means less good food. If your life revolves around weight loss too, you might agree with the following...
1. “I got through 24 hours without a morsel of junk food or sweet things… I deserve a Nobel Prize for self-control!”
And all you perfectly toned human beings…That ain’t easy, I tell ya!
2. “OMG I lost 2 Kgs! Hello Dominos? One farmhouse pizza with extra cheese please?”
What? I am celebrating!
3.The “ohhhh you are on a diet??” comments!
A little louder people...The man on the moon hasn’t heard you yet!
4. ALL the uncles and aunties who greet me with “Moti hogyi hai” every time they see me and consider themselves my well-wishers…
*Eyeroll* And where are you when I LOSE weight, haan?!
5. The people who hog so much and don’t get fat… Heyy hiiii! Please don’t stand near me!
You lil meanies!...Telling me you had pizza for lunch?! Huhh?!
6. Green tea, black tea, yuckkkk tea
Friend : Hey would you like some coffee?Me: Umm...no. I would rather drink the chlorophyll of leaves in some hot water.Friend: WTF?Me: Green tea only *sigh*
7. I change my Facebook DP only once in a century because getting the right angle is THAT hard!
I love selfies though! Captures just my face *naughty smile*
8. Paranoia takes over once in awhile and I think of liposuction...
Mayyyyybeeee?… But oh no!! I ain’t letting anyone stick needles into me.
9. And those sneaky sneaky people with their back-handed compliments
“You look nice...You would look great if you lost some more weight.”
10. I have eight pairs of jeans… All in different sizes!
Anytime you are out of jeans, call me and check with me...I just might have your waist size!
11. I do try very hard to work out and be fit, but I don’t give AF about what people say