Summer weddings mean pool parties, easy breezy outfits, refreshing cocktails and celebrations that last all night long! And summer weddings also call for summer hairstyles that will keep you looking fresh and fabulous all day long. Here are 6 brides who are giving us some major hair-spiration with their bridal hairstyles. Lots of pretty pictures of summer bridal hairstyles ahead!
1. The messy braidHouse of Misu’s fashion blogger Mitali Sagar just got hitched and each of her wedding looks were absolutely stunning. For her mehendi, Mitali wore a green lehenga and styled her hair in a messy braid. It’s not just super stylish but also keeps the heat at bay. We simply love how fresh her overall look with this braid hairstyle has turned out to be!Image: The Photo Diary
2. The twisty bunHow cute is this bride's twisted bun?! She wears a pretty peach outfit for her morning wedding and we just can’t take our eyes off those delicate peach roses in her hair. Absolutely perfect when you want to tie it up without making it look boring. This bridal hairstyle is fun, it’s edgy and it’s perfect to beat the summer heat.Image: Shiv Sharma Photography on Instagram
3. A loose plaitFirst things first, we are totally drooling over all those flowers in this picture. It’s just so pretty! For her mehendi ceremony, this bride chose to go simple with a loose plait. However, those gorgeous flowers really do make her stand out! Planning to replicate just the same braid hairstyle for your mehendi, aren’t you?! Image: Morvi Images on Instagram
4. Let it flow!The wavy hair and her contagious smile had us staring for a very long time! And not to forget the spectacular floral crown that is all levels of gorgeousness. For a ceremony in the evening, you can consider leaving the hair open but it’s best to ditch extensive styling and let it flow naturally to make for a gorgeous summer hairstyle.Image: Weddingnama on Instagram
5. The low bunWhen Shreya Kalra of For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things exchanged rings in an elegant morning ceremony, we were left awestruck looking at the pictures. From the Anamika Khanna saree to the chandbaalis, the dark lips and of course the simple yet stylish low bun, it was all picture perfect. We love how she’s kept the bridal hairstyle absolutely minimalistic and adorned it with just a beautiful gajra.Image: Fotowalle on Instagram
6. The side swept lookThe side swept look is totally high glam and the good news is it’s back in fashion! The bride’s long tresses have been pinned delicately and swept to one side. The hair perfectly complements the elegant wine gown and if you’re still thinking over a summer hairstyle for the cocktail, then this is it! It’s class apart and is sure to fetch you tons of compliments.Image: Morvi Images on InstagramHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST READ: Not Just Buns! 7 Gorgeous Bridal Hairstyles You’ve Got To Try!MUST READ: 10 Beautiful Hairstyles With A Gajra For The Bride To Be!