A fashion stylist and fashion/brand consultant, Divya Maben is the latest super blogger to hop on board the POPxo network.Besides her love for all things fashion, she is also an ardent food and travel lover! Her blog www.diyamaben.com, is a concoction of all of her three loves and has something for everyone. Read on to find out more about her!
What sparked your interest in fitness, food and travel?Having had the chance to travel quite a bit since I was young, sparked my interest in other cultures and their food. It always fascinates and excites me! I've always been one to eat whatever I want, whenever I want to especially if it's deep fried or has any form of cheese. But with the number of healthy people around me increasing I've started to feel the need to start working out at least a little and because of that I've also started adding more fruits and veggies in my meals. I'm just hoping I stick to the routine :P
What is your personal style statement? Simple and chic!
What made you take up blogging?It was really my sister Deepa Maben who got us started because people were always complimenting us and asking us about our outfits so we finally decided to start sharing all of it while we were living in Canada.
What would you like to tell all aspiring bloggers?
Stay true to your style and don't try to force yourself to be like anyone else. Sounds cliche but people are more interested in knowing you and your style.
The POPxo quiz:
1. One beauty/fashion product you swear byHeels!
2. An outfit you could live in for the rest of your life Jeans and a ganji
3. Your biggest guilty pleasure Eating anything that has a whole lot of cheese
4. The one trend/style you would NEVER wear Flatforms
5. Success is? When you've chosen your path and not let someone else dictate that
6. Fame or Money? Money
7. You look up to?My parents. Unlike most parents I know, they allowed me to pave the career path that I wanted to and that's why I'm doing everything that I am today
8. The ONE thing no one knows about you? Most people don't know I'm a vegetarian by choice because I just can't stand the thought of an animal being ill treated and slaughtered. I'm all about animal rights and welfare.
9. What is your biggest strength? My will power
10. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you like to be? Olivia Palermo! Just so I can steal her whole wardrobe.
11. One last question: How does it feel to be part of the POPxo Blog Network?It feels great. I've been following POPxo for a while so I'm super ecstatic and really looking forward to this!