8 CRAZY Thoughts We All Have If We’re Lying To Our Parents!
Lying to your parents is a big no no for some of us. For others it's just something a girl’s gotta do when the wrong but a I-just-have-to-do-it-but-I'll-never-be-allowed thing comes along! For example:
1. Clubbing What you say: “Hey, can I please go out to this dinner party? It's mam's last day teaching at college and she just wants to take us out?!”What you're thinking: OMG! What if they go clubbing too? Are we going to be at the same club?
2. That trip What you say: “Ma, Pa - it's my final year of school. Everyone's going to Goa, it's an all girls trip - please can I go?”What you're thinking: Why did I say Goa? I should have lied and said Pondi - what if they follow me to Goa and see that there are boys too!!!
3. Those date nightsWhat you say: “Daddy, Aisha's having everyone over tonight to watch a movie - can I go?”What you're thinking: Eeee!! I have a date! I have a date, I have a date! They'll kill him if they find out but eee I have a date!!
4. The sleepover with THE boy!! What you say: “Ma, it's Shivani's birthday. She's finally being allowed to have a sleepover party, PLEASE just let me go, na? I'll be the only one who won't be there otherwise!”What you're thinking: If she calls Shivani's parents I am literally going to pray for the world to swallow me up whole! Must hide her mobile.
5. That vase you broke What you say: “Mum, have you seen this? It's that vase you got a while back...when did it break?”What you're thinking: If Sahil bhaiya (the driver) even looks towards me or mama once and dares whisper that I was the one who broke it last week - I'm just going to start crying and pretend to faint.
6. Dad said it was okayWhat you say: “Mamaaa - I'm telling you, I already asked dad and he said so long as I ask you it's okay!!”What you're thinking: Don't call dad, don't call dad, don't call dad.
7. The sick dayWhat you say: “I'm just not feeling well. Please don't make me go, have SOME sympathy.”What you're thinking: If she stays home to take care of me that's my whole day of netflix gone.
8. I'm fine, mum... Promise What you say: “I'm fine mum...promise.”What you're thinking: I hope she doesn't realise I'm broken inside and really just need a cuddle!!(Sometimes it's just better to tell the truth to your parents, guys!)GIFs: TumblrHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: How To Convince Your Parents That He *Is* Right For YouMUST-READ: 11 Things You ONLY Get If Your Parents Don’t Know About *Him*!