Alia Bhatt is a serious style driver from whose book every young girl can wisely take out a leaf or two! Youthful, pretty and free is what characterizes Alia’s style quotient… Here are 9 outfit styles from Alia’s wardrobe which every girl can wear to college, to reflect her changing moods! ;)
1. For a sunny mood!Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramCollege is a lot of fun, so when you’re feeling happy and sunny, this is the dress you should try. Mixing the happy yellow with white, this look is sure to add some fun and happiness to your day. Style it with a boho hairstyle (learn how here), and some bright shoes, and you’re good to go!
2. When you’re feeling the grunge...Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramGo grunge with some fitted distressed jeans and a simple white top. Throw in a printed, loose, summer jacket like here, and hey, you’re creating your own revolution! Roll up your jeans, add some white sneakers, and shy away not from a man bun to add extra edge to your look!Also read: How To Steal Alia’s Super Fun Look For Your College Fest!
3. Go, sophisticate!Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramCollege is about being young and alive, sure, but there is no reason why youthful cannot look sophisticated! Take tips from Alia as she goes all-white in these fitted trousers and a short-length, full-sleeved shirt with a buttoned-up collar. A plain, simple clean hairdo and a statement badge, just so your look doesn’t get too boring, wouldn’t be off the mark!
4. Flaunt your witty side..
Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramFunny one-liners? Oh yes! Who doesn’t love them?! When the college lectures get too boring, these witty T-shirts one-liners are often what cheer us up! Plus, they create a statement for the wearer! But since Alia is thoda hatke, she tries these on sweatshirts instead, and pairs them with her skinny jeans and bright pink stilettos! You can too!! Also read: How To Steal Athiya’s Casual Yet Stylish Look For College!
5. Rock that super chilled out babe in you!Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramStyle your boyfriend jeans to college like Alia with a fun, fun shirt! Orange is so in vogue this summer, so why don’t you also give it a try? Instead of letting it hang loose, tuck in your shirt into your denims - roll up your jeans two times and tie your hair in pigtails... Now, aren’t you that super chilled out college girl everyone would just love to hang out with?! Maybe wear it to your college fest?
6. Set your own trends...Image: Alia Bhatt on Instagram
Are you the college trendsetter? Then this look is definitely you! Casual yet classy, easy yet glam - this look speaks to the YOLO heart of the college girl at so many levels! The almost-neon psychedelic print on that skirt, paired with a simple high-necked grey tee, and some shiny but comfortable brogues give it all the “It” factor of a trendsetter!Also read: #StyleCrush: 6 Tricks Every Girl Can Steal from Alia Bhatt
7. Oh, Bubbles, the GF!Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramEven a girl without a boyfriend has boyfriend jeans - yes! These are just loose-fitted (though not flared) jeans, which may look like they’ve been borrowed from a boyfriend, which you can get here. Don your boyfriend jeans with a simple striped top, and throw in pumps for a more sophisticated yet bubbly flair!
8. Be the quirk queen...Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramSome days college can be hard - but as they say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! This look is for one of those days...when comfort is the name of the game. But it all goes a bit whacky too! Loose-fitted Adidas pants, H&M cropped top, and easy sneakers - all so that when life’s giving you the crazy, you can give it crazy back! :PAlso read: How To Get Alia’s Fun And Adorable Look! (In Your Budget!)
9. For that busy, busy day!Image: Alia Bhatt on InstagramSometimes you will have busy days in college when you have to concentrate on work and rush around doing some super important things, all the while looking professional. Like an internship fair, or orientation day! This is the look you should go for then. Cropped trousers, matching top - and you look fresh and simple yet so together! Do try stripes - they always mean business!