11 Surprising Sex Facts You (Probably) Didn’t Know!
Thought you knew all there was to know about the birds and the bees? Well here are some surprising things about sex you probably did not know. They didn’t teach you these things in sex-ed for sure!
1. Thanks to all the estrogen produced, sex helps make a woman’s hair shinier and her skin more glowy.
2. You’re more likely to, er, cheat when you’re ovulating. That egg that is just waiting to be fertilized can cause restlessness.
3. You can break a penis, even though there are no bones in it. A penile fracture is a severe bending injury caused to an erect penis. Ouch, talk about a guy’s worst nightmare!
4. Hair down there can actually help prevent spreading a sexually transmitted infection. Maybe it’s time to go au naturel down there - the way we were made!
5. Women are more likely to have an orgasm just before or during their period.
6. A clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as a penis.
7. Heavier men take thrice as long to ejaculate than thinner men!
8. According to Urban Dictionary, “Gymnophoria” is the sensation that someone is mentally undressing you.
9. Women who are prone to migraines have a higher sex drive. Which is weird because “I have a headache” is such a common excuse to get out of having sex!
10. Men are actually more attracted to the curve in a woman’s lower back than the actual size of her butt.
11. There are at least 1,000 euphemisms for the word “vagina” in the English language. How many can you think of?
GIFs: Tumblr, Giphy
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!
MUST-READ: The More You Do It, The More You Learn – 17 Sex Facts!
MUST-READ: 10 Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Clitoris!
Published on Mar 15, 2016