Sure, makeup can help enhance our look, but we’ll be lying if we didn’t say it can be pretty frustrating at times. Whether you apply makeup all the time or only occasionally, here are some makeup struggles that EVERY girl has experienced.
1. When you use the wrong foundation shade…
And end up looking like a ghost!
2. You carefully tried perfecting the smoky eye.
But ended up looking like you got punched in the face.
3. Drawing a shaky eyeliner line.
You have to start all over again! It really is the struggle of all struggles.
4. And those wings are even worse!
Even if you did get it right, how the hell are you going to get it even on the other side?
5. When you wear bright lipstick...
And it ends up on your teeth and your chin. Hello, humiliation central!
6. Using a bit of mascara... and it spreads onto your skin!
Even worse – you somehow end up with spidery, clumpy lashes.
7. Applying liquid liner or mascara and then blinking or sneezing!
The raccoon look will never be in, unfortunately.
8. Your makeup never ends up like it does in a YouTube tutorial.
Those videos are lying to you! They jump from Step 1 to Step 10.
9. Carefully applying red lipstick and your dad says he hates it.
And your boyfriend agrees!
10. Contouring, strobing, baking – how are you supposed to keep up with it all?!
You spend a fortune on these products and you still can’t get them to work on your face!
11. You accidentally apply too much blush.
Even though you’re not planning on running away to join the circus!
12. Applying a full face of makeup that turns oily/ sweaty.