11 Cheesy Things EVERY Girl Does When Her Boyfriend Is Away!!
Sharon AlphonsoLifestyle and Beauty Writer, POPxo
now on POPxo
Join in! (Girls only) >
When your boyfriend is away, you can’t help but miss him terribly! Every minute you spend away from him feels just too long. You’re used to him being around and you love him to bits. What you’re feeling is completely normal, and every girl in a committed relationship will agree to that fact too! Believe it or not, but here are 11 cheesy yet cute things every girl does when her boyfriend isn’t around. (Don’t forget to give him a tight hug when he’s back! :D)
1. You can’t help but go through all those cute text messages that he sends you!
You read them over and over again. It’s like the more you read them, the more you fall for him.
2. You send him a selfie of yourself along with a cute “I miss you” message.
After seeing that puppy face of yours, he’s bound to want to come back in no time! :P
3. No matter what time of the day it is, you kinda wait for his phone call.
Hearing his voice perks you right up!
4. You Youtube dozens of food tutorials just so you can master the art of making his favourite dish!
So that the two of you can have a nice homecooked meal when he’s back. After all, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right?
5. You tag him in almost every romantic post you find on Facebook.
Such cuties the two of you are!
6. You post a picture of the two of you on Facebook just because you want to show the world how much he means to you.
Prepare to get a hell lot of likes and “awws” coming your way.
7. Whenever you meet your besties, you spend one good hour (or more) telling them how lucky you are to have him in your life!
Even if they haven’t met him yet, they know EVERYTHING about him. :D
8. You think of making a photo collage of all the amazing memories you’ve shared with him, and gifting it to him when he’s back.
You know that it is something he will treasure forever. <3
9. You send him a LONG text message expressing your feelings for him.
It’s the little things that really count at the end of the day.
10. You comment on practically every new post or picture he posts on Facebook!
“Aww”, “Come back soon” and “I miss you!” are your favourites!
11. You’ve often thought of DIY cute gifting ideas that would instantly melt his heart when he gets home!
You know that his surprised happy face is something money can never buy!