The primary goal of any shampoo is to clean and remove unwanted build-up in the hair. However, each haircare product strongly differs in utility and price. Our girls at POPxo too have their favourite shampoo!
The kind they’re loyal to and which deliver desired results. Want to know what shampoo
they can’t do without for healthy locks? Read on to find out!
1. Rayman Gill - Assistant EditorMy hair is going through one of its frizzy, hormonal phases at the moment and I have found out that the product that suit me best at such times is L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo. It not only controls my hair fall, but also keeps my strands moisturized and my roots non-greasy.
2. Priyanka Ghura - Beauty EditorMy hairstylist recommended Wella System Professional Hydrate for Dry Hair to me a while back because my hair is really thick and prone to dryness and frizz. I’ve been using it for over 6 months now and have noticed that my hair isn’t as frizzy as it used to be and it’s reversing all the dryness and damage. It’s a shampoo I’ll definitely recommend to others.
3. Sharon Alphonso - Lifestyle WriterMost of the time, my hair tends to look dull and feel dry due to Mumbai’s humid climate. I’ve experimented with various shampoos in the past, but none of them gave me the results I truly desired. It was through a friend’s recommendation that I gave Bed Head Urban Anti+dotes Recovery Shampoo a shot. Trust me, there’s been no looking back since. I’ve been loyal to it for 2 years now. It has improved my hair’s texture and restored its shine all over again. I love it!
4. Kritika Rathi - Fashion WriterI have been using L'Oreal products for the longest time and on my hairstylist’s recommendation I picked up L'Oreal Paris Professionnel Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo. Since I started using this nourishing shampoo, my life has changed. My hair has become smooth, soft and feels really healthy!
5. Gopika E.M - Social Media ManagerI absolutely love The Body Shop’s Rainforest Moisture Shampoo because it helps me restore moisture to my strands and improves my hair’s softness. It has also helped me a great deal in bringing shine to my hair. What I love about it the most is that the shampoo is made of all natural ingredients like honey and sugar.
6. Dakshee Haryani - Social Media CoordinatorMy favourite shampoo is the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo. I have been using it for 2 years and my hair quality has never been better! This shampoo leaves my hair super soft (and it smells amazing too!). Styling my hair has become super easy and my hair stays soft and shiny for 3-4 days after each wash! This shampoo is a MUST try for anyone who has frizzy or curly hair like me.
7. Anushree Sharma - Product ManagerI have coloured hair, so my hair tends to get really dry and frizzy at times. I started using Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo recently, and I love the results. I shampoo my hair twice a week with this and it does a great job of keeping my hair non-greasy and oil-free until the next wash. Oh, and did I mention this shampoo smells amazing?!HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: 10 AMAZING Indian Shampoo Brands For Shiny, Gorgeous Hair!MUST-READ: What’s The BEST Face Cream To Use Every Day? Team POPxo Says…MUST-READ: “The ONE Beauty Brand You Can’t Live Without?” Team POPxo Says…