The world seems to think that being a girl automatically means you love all things pink. Pink frilly dresses when you're born, pink bags and tiffin boxes when you start school and a bunch of pink flowers when you start dating.
But people forget that it's totally normal to be a girl AND not be so in love with this color!
1. Every time you go shopping for a baby girl with someone…
You get SO mad when they look for things only in pink!
2. You're extremely pissed off with the people who design emojis!
Why are all these girls wearing just pink? Except the dancer, which you're okay with.
3. People automatically assume that you aren't very "girly"
What the hell? Who said a color choice HAS to say something about your personality?
4. That annoying moment when you're in a store
And the salesperson jumps up to tell you, "We have that in pink too!". Surprise, surprise.
5. You don't get the need for the MILLION types of pink.
Hot pink, baby pink, fuchsia pink… And what even is this Rose Quartz rubbish?
6. You thank the lord when you find a lip balm that's NOT pink!
Seriously. Strawberry, cherry, even the lychee flavor looks pink! WHY?
7. On the odd occasion that you do wear the colour…
People think that your body has been taken over by a ghost.
8. When you open a gift and it's pink…
You've perfected that fake smile, but you also realize that this person doesn't know you at all.
9. And why is cotton candy only pink?
Actually MOST kinds of candy! It's so unfair!
10. When a guy (by mistake) orders a pink drink and then passes it to you?
Guess what? You can have as much of an aversion to the color as him! So let him have his pink drink!
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!
MUST-READ: 11 Things You’ll ONLY Get If Your Favourite Colour Is… Black!
MUST-READ: 17 Things You’ll Totally Get If You’re Not A “Girly” Girl!