When Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, finding the perfect gift for him can be tougher than expected. You want to give him something that he will cherish for a lifetime! Something that symbolizes your love for him. The best part is that you don’t have to spend a penny to buy him a present. You can make one yourself!
Using love as an ingredient and putting your creativity to the test, you can make the cutest gift EVER for him
! To get you started, here are a few cute DIY gifts ideas for him this Valentine’s Day. (Thank us later!)
1. A Jar Of Love Notes!You will need one of those cute mason jars and colourful paper for this one. All you have to do is cut strips of paper and pen down your man’s best qualities and reasons why you love him. You can decorate the jar with ribbons, fairy lights and glitter stickers too. This valentine's gift can serve as a valuable souvenir of love.
2. Bake Him Heart Shaped CupcakesThey say that “The way to man’s heart is through his stomach”... If baking is what you love to do, you can put your talent to good use this Valentine’s Day. Bake him some fresh heart shaped cupcakes! Don’t forget to lace it up with icing and sprinkles. He’s bound to relish them! ;)
3. Make A ScrapbookScrapbooks are inexpensive and really easy to make. To give it a decorative touch, you can use glitter pens, lyric quotes, heart stickers and most importantly, photographs of the two of you. This will be a gift the two of you will cherish all your lives.
4. Personalize A Photo FrameWhy would you buy a photo frame from a store when you can a customize one at home? Use sketch and blow pens to create frame patterns. Sprinkle glitter on it while you’re at it. And last but not the least, don’t forget to put in a favourite picture of you him as a couple in it. It’s a gift worth treasuring.
5. Love Potions Are The CutestAll you creative bees out there, this DIY idea is for you! You can either print or make your own love potion label at home. You can stick it on a cute bottle and fill it up with your favourite drink. This serves as a fantastic Valentine’s Day prop! Now, with every sip he takes, he’ll fall harder for you! Aww!
6. Adorable Heart Bookmarks If he loves reading books as much as you do, then making a cute bookmark for him is a must! Every page he turns, that adorable heart bookmark will always remind him of you. Love the idea? Get making yours already!
7. The Classic Valentine’s Day CardSure you can buy any Valentine card from the gift shop, but making one on your own is special in its own way. Express your love by putting your thoughts down on paper. This unique gesture of love will be forever remembered.
8. Customized Photo Mugs!Customized photo mugs are the cutest and one of the most thoughtful gifts to give your lover. All you need is a plain white mug, and cute picture of you and your man. Get it printed, wrap the gift up, and give it to him on Valentine’s Day! We bet he’ll love it!Images: ShutterstockHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: 7 Adorable Valentine’s Day Ideas For The Long Distance Couple!MUST-READ: 8 Super Cute Ways To Dress Up Pretty This Valentine’s Day!