Congratulations bride-to-be! We hope you’re having the time of your life in this new phase. But let’s be real – any bride-to-be knows that wedding planning is hardly a bed of roses. There are a thousand things to plan, buy, figure out, stress over; way too many people to deal with, and too few hours in a day. Unfortunately, that’s how we normally sane girls suddenly start becoming a bridezilla! Read on, you might totally relate to this.
1. You can’t stop stressing about the little details.
Oh god, someone better remember to call the florist? Did my make-up artist understand where the venue is? I hope my mehendi comes out super dark!
2. It is annoying you to no end that your friends can’t coordinate a few dances!
They *better* not mess this up.
3. You and the fiancé are disagreeing more than ever before.
Why isn’t he getting it? The baraat entry has to be timed perfectly!
4. You are SO done with your parents and their thousand social obligations.
Dear Mom and Dad, I seriously don’t give a f**k about your 10,000 relatives; so can you please leave me out of it?
5. The thought of shopping does NOT make you happy.
Never, ever, ever thought this day would come!
6. Your skin is causing you great distress.
Really pimples? Right now? REALLY?
7. Your relationship with food has never been more complicated.
I want to stay trim for the wedding but-will-you-just-look-at-that-chocolate-donut!
8. People are constantly getting on your nerves.
No, I don’t want your opinion on my trousseau long-lost chachi from god-knows-where!
9. Several times a day you find yourself saying this sentence:
I NEED A DRINK!
10. You don’t understand why people can’t be on the same page as you.
Guys, I had ordered for taupe colour. This is clearly grey. AND NO, THEY’RE NOT THE SAME!
11. Sometimes you’re smiling on the outside but in your head it’s a whole different story.
Yup, you’ve killed them about three times.
12. You find yourself day-dreaming about the honeymoon already.
Yup, you fast forward to the wedding in your daydreams. Dear beach, water, cool sand, and handsome husband...here I come!