Priyanka chopra looks stunning always, but she looked even more gorgeous than usual at the People’s Choice Awards. Taking inspiration from her look, we’re going to learn how to get her makeup in easy steps
- She’s chosen the smouldering look with heavy mascara!
What you need: Concealer, Compact, Foundation, Bronzer, Peach Blush, Brown Eyeshadow, Dark Silver Eyeshadow, Black Eyeshadow, Black Gel Eyeliner, Black Kohl, Mascara, Pink Lipstick, Brown Lipstick, Sponge, Tissues, Cotton Pads and Makeup Brushes.
Difficulty level: As easy as cooking dinner.
Watch the video NOW!
PLUS: Subscribe to POPxo on YouTube for original videos + our favourite videos from around the web!
For The Eye Makeup
1. Apply concealer on your eyelids
2. Apply compact on the lids to set the base.
3. Color the entire eyelid with brown eyeshadow.
4. Take some dark silver eyeshadow and apply it to the inner half of the eyelid. Make sure you blend it well so that there are no harsh lines on your eyelids.
5. Apply black eyeshadow to the outer “v” of the eye and blend it softly.
6. For the eyeliner, take a gel one and outline the upper eyelid and smudge it a bit for a smoky effect.
7. Apply kajal on your lower eyelid
8. Take the brown eyeshadow you used earlier and apply it to the outer 3/4th of your lower lash line.
9. Follow this up with the grey eyeshadow in the same area.
10. Finish the eyes with a generous coat of mascara.
Take a damp cotton pad and clean the fallout from the eyeshadow on the face, prepping it for the foundation.
Enjoy more fun stories on the super cool POPxo app…Click here to download!
For The Face
1. Take a damp cotton pad and clean the fallout from the eyeshadow on the face, prepping it for foundation.
2. Take some foundation and gently dab into the face and neck and spread it evenly with a clean but slightly damp sponge.
3. Take a bronzer and brush some onto the hollows of your cheekbones. Blend it to give your face a subtle warmth.
4. For this look, Priyanka has gone for very little blush on the cheeks. Apply your blush with a very light hand for the warm peachy glow.
For The Lips
1. Apply a combination of pink and brown lipstick to get the right shade.
2. Place a piece of clean tissue on them and brush on some compact to mattify.
And tada, you’ve got that sexy, smouldering look!
MUST-READ: How To Get Deepika’s Gorgeous “Pinga” Look!
MUST-READ: How To Perfect Sonam’s Gorgeous Makeup At Home!!
MUST-READ: Priyanka Chopra Diet Plan