Ladies, we’ll be lying if we didn’t say that we have an enormous girl crush on this superstar. Deepika Padukone is a true diva in every sense, from her acting chops to her enviable style to her gorgeous mane, there’s nothing she can do wrong. While her 10 on 10 figure and designer wardrobe is too much wishful thinking for us mere mortals, her hair can definitely inspire us to look and feel like a star every day. From voluminous ponytails one day to sleek and sexy the next, DPad is always setting us major hair goals. We show you some of our fave hairstyles she’s rocked and how to do them at home. Are you ready for bombshell locks?!
6 Deepika Padukone Inspired Hairstyles
1. The Candy Floss BunIt’s girly, it’s mega cute and it’ll definitely help you turn heads. Pair it with an outfit to show off those toned shoulders and sexy collarbones.Step 1: Tie your hair back into a high ponytail and secure with a thin elastic. Step 2: Pick up thin sections from your ponytail and gently tease with a comb to create volume and texture. (Optional: spritz these sections with hairspray for super long lasting effects.) Step 3: Twist and wrap your ponytail into a bun on top of your head and secure the ends with bobby pins.
Also Read 15 Deepika Padukone Hairstyles For *Every* Wedding Function!
2. Fiercely FabulousDPad worked the red carpet with super sleek ponytail that added to her fiercely fashionable ensemble. While it was sleek on top, her ponytail was messy and voluminous at the bottom, making for a super interesting style. Step 1: Create a centre part before pulling all your hair back into a tight ponytail. You can use some serum on the top to get that sleek, shiny effect. Step 2: Now simply pick up sections of hair from your ponytail and tease using a back comb till you have your desired amount of volume.Image Source: Deepika Padukone on Instagram
3. The Behind-The-Ear Hair-Tuck The difference between us tucking our hair behind our ear and a celeb doing it is that they make it look like a red carpet style, kind of like a headband made of their own hair. Want to know the trick behind it? Just use a little serum or hairspray to slick down the section close to your head and hold it in place. It’s THAT simple!
Also Read About Deepika Padukone Beauty SecretsEnjoy more fun stories on the super cool POPxo app…Click here to download!
4. The Pouf + Double Bun UpdoDeepika is no stranger to the pouf; in fact, it’s her go-to hairstyle. We love how she gave it an elegant twist with this updo. Step 1: Tease the front section of your hair and along the crown for the volume on the top before pinning the top half of your hair so you have a half-up-half-down style. Push the pin forward to get that pouf effect. (Learn how to do it here.)Step 2: Now at the back of your head, divide your hair into two horizontal sections. Take the top section and twist it into a bun and secure with pins.Step 3: Twist the section below it (all the remaining hair) into a second bun and secure it right under the first one.Image Source: Deepika Padukone on Instagram
5. The Braid-At-The-Back Updo Alia isn’t the only one who’s been experimenting with braids, DPad also sported this bun with a braided twist for a totally on-trend style. Step 1: Section away the top half of your hair to get it out of the way. Step 2: Now French braid the bottom half of your hair, but start from the bottom (at the nape of your neck) and work your way to the top instead of the other way round like you normally would do. (Learn how to French braid here.)Step 3: Continue French braiding till your reach halfway up the back of your head, or till however high you want your bun to be. Now gather all your hair, including the top half and twist into a bun.Image Source: Deepika Padukone on Instagram
6. Super Sleek Half-Up Half-DownGive this easy and super girly hairstyle a sleek makeover. Step 1: Use a flat iron to straighten your hair for that sleek look.Step 2: Now create a side part and pull behind a section of hair on either side of it and pin it at the back.Image Source: Deepika Padukone on InstagramImages: Viral BhayaniMUST-READ: 7 Super Pretty Hairstyles That Take Less Than A Minute!MUST-READ: #BombshellHair: 5 Ten-Minute Hairstyles to Try at Home Today!