Yes, it's that time of the year again when we can gush about the red carpet looks of our favorite international celebs! They all looked so gorgeous, but of course there were some that we just won't ever forget.
So, here are our favorite looks from the 88th Academy Awards!
1. Priyanka ChopraSource: Zuhair Murad Official on Instagram
Call us biased if you like, but we think PC looks like a million bucks in that white strapless Zuhair Murad gown. We can't take our eyes off her, seriously!!
2. Jennifer LawrenceSource: Dior on Instagram
All that delicate black lace and fringe have Jennifer Lawrence coming in a very close second in our eyes! It seems like she can do no wrong when it comes to dressing for the Oscars. We just love this Dior gown on her.
3. Brie LarsonSource: Gucci on Instagram
Brie Larson already looked like a winner in a gorgeous lapis blue gown by Gucci. But of course, she looked even better (if that's possible!) with that Oscar for an accessory!
4. Kate WinsletSource: Ralph Lauren on InstagramKate Winslet looks absolutely stunning in a black strapless Ralph Lauren gown. The silk lamé hugs each and every curve just right! She looks bold and beautiful and we LOVE it!
5. Saoirse RonanSource: Calvin Klein on Instagram
Saoirse Ronan is honoring her Irish pride in a gorgeous green number by Calvin Klein. It's a color she's worn at the Oscars before and why not?! It definitely works wonders for her!
6. Tina FeySource: Versace Official on InstagramTina Fey looks flawless in her Atelier Versace strapless gown. The rich color suits her better than we could have ever imagined, but then again, she always manages to take us by surprise, one way or another.
7. Sofia VergaraSource: Marchesa on Instagram
This woman can do no wrong on the red carpet. No matter what she wears, she manages to stun us without fail every time! Just like she did in the custom Marchesa gown at the Oscars 2016.
8. Chrissy TeigenSource: Chrissy Teigen on Instagram
Chrissy Teigen's look at the Oscars is probably one of the most beautiful things we've seen all day! Her dress is complimenting her baby bump just perfectly, and her glowing skin is finishing up her super-stunning look!
9. Naomi WattsSource: Armani on Instagram
Naomi Watts is a vision in this Armani Prive gown that we bet we'll be dreaming of for at least the next month. The sapphire blue and vibrant purple combination is absolutely to die for!
10. Lady GagaSource: Brandon Maxwell on InstagramIt's a gown and a suit and of course it's absolutely gorgeous on Lady Gaga! She looks striking in this custom Brandon Maxwell outfit and we didn't expect anything less from her.MUST-READ: 7 Designers Our Fav Celebs Wear (And *We* Could Wear Them Too!)MUST-READ: 8 Celebs Who Gave Us MAJOR Fashion Goals At The H&M Launch!