Bandra is one of the most popular and happening places in Mumbai to take someone you like on a date! The queen of suburbs is lively, fun and is home to some fabulous food and drink joints. And whether you’re on a tight budget or generous in spending your greens, it has something for you. We give you a list of some amazing places that serve delicious food and yummy drinks, and for every budget! It’s time to make that date a memorable one. What say, ladies?!
Also Read About Things To Do In Mumbai
Keeping Things Casual
1. CandiesCandies has everything under one roof. Different cuisines, lip-smacking desserts, and a wide range of refreshing coolers to choose from. The layout of Candies is great too. You can either choose to sit in an air-conditioned room and listen to groovy music or choose an outdoor space and enjoy the terrace view. This place truly has a charm of its own.Cost for 2: Rs 700 Address: Union Park, Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai
2. Fat Man’s CafeItalian and continental food are Fat Man’s Cafe’s speciality! If you’re out on a date there, you should try their banana peanut butter shake and Nutella coffee shake. Trust us, it’s out of this world! While you fall in love with the food, you’ll also fall in love with the colourful setting. It’s definitely a place worth visiting. Cost for 2: Rs 1,500Address: 9, ONGC Building 3, Near Lilavati Hospital, Reclamation, Bandra West
3. The Fatty BaoUnless you’ve booked days in advance, it’s quite difficult to get a table at the Fatty Bao. The food, decor and ambience are spot on! It’s known for its delicious Asian food and wide range of exotic beverages. If your crush is a big time foodie, you’ve got to take them here!Cost for 2: Rs 2,000Address: Summerville, Junction of 14th and 33rd Road, Linking Road, Bandra West
Satisfying Your Sweet Tooth
4. Pink SugarDo you have a sweet tooth? If so, then you must check out Pink Sugar. They have tea cakes, cupcakes, jar cakes, wafflewiches, crepes and, not to forget, some amazing munchies to indulge in.Cost for 2: Rs 300 Address: Ground Floor, Noorie House, 4 Rajan Road, Off Carter Road, Bandra West
5. Sweetish House MafiaIf the cookie monster was visiting Mumbai, we bet you’d find him at Sweetish House Mafia in Pali Hill! This place is so pretty and the interiors are pastel with wooden seating. They serve one the best freshly baked cookies out here. You can either dunk them in milk or make an ice-cream sandwich out of them. Yum! Yum! Yum!Cost for 2: Rs 400Address: 14/A, Silver Sand Building, Near HDFC and HSBC Bank, Pali Naka, Pali Hill, Bandra West
6. SerendipityThis place is Bandra’s hidden gem. Serendipity is located in Pali hill, but it’s quite difficult to find if you’re visiting for the first time. It’s a bungalow turned cafe and the vibe of this place is full of positivity. If you take a look from afar, it looks like a tiny doll house. The crockery is cute and the presentation of the food is even cuter. In the evenings, this place gives out a very romantic and dreamy vibe. Perfect ambience for you and your date. Cost for 2: Rs 1,500Address: 76, Pali Village, Pali Naka, Pali Hill, Bandra West
Grabbing A Drink
7. QuenchGood music and great drinks is what Quench is all about. It’s a perfect drinking spot to chill on a Saturday night with close peeps and your date. When it comes to food and drinks, this place is pretty affordable. If your partner fancies rock and roll music and a good drink at the bar, this is the place to bring them to.Cost for 2: Rs 1,500Address: 10, C3 Kosamba, ONGC Colony, Lilavati Hospital, Reclamation, Reclamation, Bandra West
8. Monkey BarGetting a table at Monkey Bar might be a long wait, but once you do, there’s nothing like it! It has both indoor and outdoor seating. The music is great and the ambience is vibrant. This place serves amazing North Indian and seafood. Cost for 2: Rs 1,800Address: Summerville, Junction of 14th & 33rd Road, Linking Road, Bandra West.
9. BonoboThe best days to visit Bonobo are Friday and Saturday. This place is bound to make your night a happy one! You not only get to sip on your favourite drinks here, you can also dance the night away. EDM, Hip-hop, pop...you name it, Bonobo plays it! Plus, if you and your partner love to socialize, you are bound to make some fabulous friends here.Cost for 2: Rs 2000Address: 2nd Floor, Kenilworth Mall, Linking Road, Linking Road, Bandra West.
Dine Like Royalty
10. Smoke House Deli Love to eat clean and healthy? Smoke House Deli is the place for you. Salads, exotic food platters and pastas will keep you coming back for more! The ambience is so aesthetic and service is pretty good too. Cost for 2: Rs 2,000Address: Pali Hill, Bandra West › Clove At 33rd Road, B. R. Ambedkar Road, Pali Hill, Bandra West
11. Pali Village CafeThe rustic decor adds to the romantic vibe of the place. If you crave continental, fast food and Italian cuisine, you’ll find your heart at Pali Village Cafe. It’s a perfect place to sip on some wine, listen to slow music and whisper sweet nothings into your partner's ear.Cost for 2: Rs 2,200Address: 602, Ambedkar Road, Pali Naka, Pali Hill, Bandra West
12. Global FusionThere’s nothing better than dining at Global Fusion. The setting is absolutely marvellous and the food is absolutely delicious. If you’re deciding to take your date out to Global Fusion, you should try their buffets! They’ve got lovely Japanese, Chinese and North Indian food for you and your beloved to try! Cost for 2: Rs 2,500Address: 3rd Floor, Link Square Mall, Off Linking Road, Bandra West, MumbaiImages: Zomato HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: Here’s Why We Should Go On Dates (12 Unexpected Perks!)MUST-READ: #CrazyStupidLove: 15 Types Of Dates Every Couple Should Try!