I had my first kiss fairly late in life. Second year of college. And all the years before - since the time my friends started having boyfriends and making out with them, basically class 6 - I’d felt quite lost and left out about the whole experience. So when I finally did get kissed, I was thrilled. And realized that there are some important life lessons to be learnt from one’s first kiss. Some of it's serious stuff, but some are rather silly too!
1. That nose-bumping is a real thing! And people taste funny.
2. That you don’t have to be in love with someone to enjoy the kiss...
3. But liking the person you’re kissing definitely makes the experience better!
4. That going up on tiptoes is not just romantic but also convenient.
5. That some of the magic is actually in your mind!
6. That you will remember it forever...
7. That it’s okay to have it whenever it is you have it, peer pressure be damned.