Some of us have big boobs, some of us small ones, and some of us have boobs that are somewhere in between. And all of those are great. But for those of us who have bigger boobs, there are certain problems - and we don’t mean people ogling. We suffer from backaches and other similar health issues because of the weight of our breasts, and we do wish sometimes that we’d been less... “blessed”. But guess what? Toning up our twins is a great way of combating those problems, and exercise can sometimes even help reduce the size of our busts by shedding any excess weight we’re carrying up there.
1. Give Push Ups A Shot!These do a fantastic job of strengthening your chest muscles, core, legs and back muscles. Initially, it may seem like a task, but you know what they say? Practices makes perfect!Step 1 - Start by placing your body in plank position.Step 2 - Then by keeping the rest of your body stiff, gently lower your body to the ground by bending at the elbow joints. Step 3 - Just when you’re about an inch above the ground, pause, and hold that position for a fraction of a second.Step 4 - Now, get back to initial position by pushing yourself back by up.No. of times: 5-8 reps
2. Have You Tried Dips Yet?Just how you do squats to tone your lower body muscles, dips are exercises which focus on toning upper body muscles. It’s a great exercise for adding definition to your shoulders, strengthening chest muscles, building triceps, getting washboard abs, and of course, firming up your ladies. Step 1 - Place your feet firmly on the ground and by grabbing the handles of the dips, pull your body in an upward direction. Step 2 - While you’re doing this, make sure that your hips reach the handles of the dip bars and your legs are together and knees are bent.Step 3 - Now, bend your elbows slowly to lower your body to the ground.No. of times: 5 sets of 5 reps
Also Read Yoga To Reduce Breast Size In Marathi
3. The Classic Barbell Bench PressIf you want faster results at reducing an ample bosom, you must try the classic barbell bench press exercise. While strengthening your core and chest muscles, it also helps build muscle and tones your arms immensely! Step 1 - Gently lie back on a flat bench.Step 2 - Now, breathe in while lowering the barbell till it touches your middle chest.Step 3 - Hold that position for a couple of seconds and push the barbell up as you breathe out. No. of times: 1-3 sets of 5-10 reps.
4. Light Weight Lifting Like A Boss!What we love about this particular exercise is that it’s very easy to do and the final results are marvelous. With every weight you lift up, you will notice that it tones your arm and chest muscles. It makes them strong and shapes them well. Before you start with this exercise, make sure that you’ve had a meal 45-50 minutes before. If not, you could get cramps!Step 1 - Stand up straight or sit on chair keeping your spine erect.Step 2 - Gently lift dumbbells in both hands and hold that position for a few seconds.Step 3 - After that, come back to initial position by putting your weights and hands down. Don’t forget to repeat!No. of times: 8-10 times.
5. Side Raises Are The Best
Another exercise which is extremely easy to do and can be done at home. Side raises require you to be focused, and they improve balance, tone arms and reduce fat around the chest area. It’s not how about how many times you can do this exercise, it’s how about how long you can hold it for.Step 1 - Stand up straight and place your feet firmly on the ground.Step 2 - While holding those light weights, gently spread your arms so that they are parallel to the floor.Step 3 - Hold them at shoulder level for a minute or more and come back to initial position after.No of Times: 5-8 times.
6. Pec Dec Butterflies To The Rescue!You will need a pec dec machine to perform this exercise, so try it the next time you’re at the gym. While it helps to tone and build the muscles around your arms and shoulders, it also burns the fat around your chest. You have to try it to believe it!Step 1 - Sit on the machine seat with your back flat on the pad.Step 2 - With your arms, push the handles together as if you were to crush them.Step 3 - Now, slowly release, and get back to the initial position.No. of times: 5-10 times.Images: ShutterstockHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ:The ONLY Exercises You Need For A Kim Kardashian Butt!MUST-READ: #ChinUp: 6 Easy-Peasy Exercises To Shape Your Chin!