With the new year here, it’s the best time to pamper yourself. Gift yourself some love in a bottle with these awesome beauty gifts to give yourself to help you look and feel better than ever in 2016. Go on, you deserve it. These will have you looking, feeling and smelling fabulous. New year, new and improved you!
Also Read About Amazing Gifts For Makeup Lovers
1. A Rollerball Perfume For Your PurseThese travel friendly tubes are perfect to have in your bag at all times. Just roll them over your skin to instantly feel fresh and smell great when you’re on the go. It’s much more convenient than lugging around a heavy perfume bottle with you everywhere you go. POPxo Loves: Coach Poppy Blossom Dual Rollerball (Rs. 2,990). What we love about this one is that it has two different fragrances, making it total value for money!
2. A Luxe Bath And Body SetWhat’s the best way to unwind after a tiring day? With a long, hot bath of course! Switch your usual quickie shower for a relaxing bath after a hectic day, or just when those period cramps are wrecking your life and you’re in need of some major TLC. A glorious bath and body set is amazing to have around for some fabulous smelling suds, indulgent body oils and super hydrating post-shower moisturizing.POPxo Loves: Forest Essentials 6 Piece Nargis Shower Kit (Rs. 1,795) will help give you super nourished and soft skin and hair. Plus, it’s travel-friendly too!
3. An Amazing Makeup PaletteA multi-purpose makeup palette is really smart to have around to help you play with and also to have your makeup all in one place, instead of scattered around your room and in numerous bags. Even if you’re a girl who doesn’t wear makeup too often, it’s smart to have a palette of shades that work well for you. You can get an eyeshadow palette, a lip palette, a contouring palette or a face palette (blush, bronzer, compact powder) – whatever you think you will use the most.POPxo Loves: Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette (Rs. 899) or Makeup Revolution Pro Blush, Bronze and Brighten (Rs. 850)
4. A Chemical Free ShampooIf you haven’t already, you definitely need to switch your hair products for gentler products that aren’t made with harsh chemicals. A sulfate-free shampoo is the way to go to help cleanse your strands gently, stop hair fall and for the general health of your mane. Going chemical-free is always a safer bet when it comes to your precious hair.POPxo Loves: The new Wella Elements Range is sulfate as well as paraben free for healthier, softer hair.
5. A Nail Care SetDry cuticles, chipped polish and hangnails are all common problems girls face. If you haven’t got the time or resources to get a professional manicure too often, you can care for your nails at home with a DIY nail care set. Read how to give yourself a manicure at home here. A nail polish set with a range of gorgeous shades or even a nail art kit is also a good idea. POPxo Loves: Sally Hansen Fabulous Fingernails Manicure Kit (Rs. 1,809) or Maybelline Color Show Nail Color Set (Rs. 245)
6. A Skin Rejuvenating KitThanks to the hassles of daily life, sun exposure, pollution and stress, our skin doesn’t look as fantastic as we would like. In fact, it can look dull and age faster with the type of lifestyle us modern women lead. Who has the time to run to the parlour for clean-ups and facials every few weeks? Instead, you can try an at-home facial to help rejuvenate your skin and keep your complexion clear and radiant. It’s a great plan for all those nights in when you binge watch TV.POPxo Loves: VLCC Diamond Facial Kit (Rs. 1,600) and Lotus Herbals Cellular Radiance Facial Kit (Rs. 1,450)
7. A New Set Of Makeup BrushesMakeup brushes are those miracle tools for flawless makeup application. They help you blend it all in seamlessly for that natural effect and are definitely worth every penny. If you haven’t got a perfect set of makeup brushes already, then we don’t know what you’re waiting for. It’ll take your makeup game to a whole new level. If all those brushes confuse you (learn about them here), then we would suggest investing in a beauty blender to help blend it all in – your concealer, your BB cream your foundation, everything! It’s an amazing tool to help blend across all the nooks and crannies of your face for a perfect, airbrushed finish. POPxo Loves: Vega Makeup brushes set of 6 (Rs. 325) and The Original Beauty Blender (Rs. 2,889)HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: 7 Beauty Products You Should (Definitely!) Keep In The FridgeMUST-READ: Team POPxo Reveals The Beauty Products They Can’t Do Without!