In the world that we live in today, with so much variety out there, how's a girl supposed to pick one beauty brand that works wonders for her? We don’t blame you for being so confused thanks to all the ads and celeb endorsements around. So we got our team to spill the beans on the beauty brands that rock their world. The brands that offer them the best results and agree with their skin and hair. Here’s what they have to say about their favourite beauty brands to give you some tried and tested recommendations. You know, ‘coz we love you!
1. Caroline D’Cruz - Assistant EditorClinique is my absolute favourite brand when it comes to skincare. I love the fact that it doesn't care about adding fragrance to its products. I am loyal to their Turnaround range, which has moisturisers, treatment oils, serums and lotions to moisturise your skin and, as the name suggests, turnaround signs of early ageing like lines, pigmentation and lost glow. I use the Turnaround Daytime Revitalising Moisturiser during the day and the Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturiser during the night. As a result, I wake up with glowing, supple skin every morning.
2. Priyanka Ghura - Beauty EditorThe brand that I somehow keep coming back to is Maybelline India. Their products are super affordable and also of superb quality. From foundation to mascara, lipbalm and kajal, Maybelline has slowly taken over my makeup bag! I love their sheer variety of products and shades.
3. Sharon Alphonso - Lifestyle WriterI love the wide variety of beauty products from Lakmé. They’re rich in quality and have great longevity. I’m super loyal to two of their products, Lakme Eyeconic Kajal and Lakme Absolute Lip Pout Creme. They don’t rub off from my eyes and lips easily and last for a good amount of time. Not to forget, they also highlight my features and help me look fab during important occasions.
4. Gopika E.M - Social Media ManagerMy favorite beauty brand is TIGI because it has the perfect products for my hair type, and I also love it because of its amazing packaging! To maintain my beach waves and avoid frizz, I swear by TIGI Catwalk Curl Collection Curlesque. The best part? It gives my hair a boost every now and then without compromising on the texture of my hair. I’m so glad I discovered it.
5. Dakshee Haryani - Social Media CoordinatorMy all time favourite beauty brand has got to be Colorbar! This was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used, and I’m still in love with it! Colorbar offers a wide range of colours, across all products like lipsticks, lip gloss, nail polishes, eye shadows! Their products are not only of amazing quality, but also easy on the pocket. On days when I’m not feeling up to doing much or my skin looks dull, all I need is my favourite Colorbar lipstick, and I’m good to go! My personal favourites are Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick (Red Heart) , Colorbar Precision Waterproof Eyeliner and Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer (Rosie).
6. Anushree Sharma - Product ManagerLancome is my absolute favourite beauty brand. They are experts in advanced skin care and I have noticed a lot of difference in how my skin looks and feels since I have started using them. I absolutely adore Lancome’s Genifique Yeux Light! I use it every day gently under my eyes and it has really helped me get rid of my puffy eyebags. I know they may seem a bit expensive at first, but the results really make the products worth it!
HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: Beauty On A Budget: Team POPxo’s Fav Products Under Rs 500!MUST-READ: Team POPxo Reveals The Beauty Products They Can’t Do Without!