Asin Thottumkal tied the knot with Micromax co-founder, Rahul Sharma yesterday in a gorgeous ceremony at Hotel Dusit Devarana in New Delhi. The Ghajini star was introduced to Rahul by none other than khiladi Akshay Kumar, who also happened to be the best man! We have to say, the Asin - Rahul Sharma wedding is giving us some major shaadi inspiration! Read on for the #shaadigoals we totally want for us!
1. That Sabyasachi is giving us sleepless nights!
It’s just so pretty! Asin wore it for her pheras and looked absolutely stunning. She bypassed the bridal red for an understated and elegant beige lehenga with signature Sabya embellishments. Image: Pinkvilla on Instagram
2. Is that a Vera Wang?!Yes it is! The non-traditional gown with a veil is dreamy for her morning church wedding. We love the layered volume on her upper half and the fact that Asin styled it with just a pair of gorgeous diamond studs. Image: Movietalkies on Instagram
3. Woot! Woot! That venue is gorge!A five-star property, the second half of the ceremony was held at the Dusit Devarana, New Delhi. The baraat arrived amidst tight security and the groom rode in an open car! And we can’t stop salivating at how luxurious the venue looks! Image: Dusitdevarana on Instagram
4. We want a card just like that!It was designed by Delhi-based Entertainment Design Co - who clearly are Bollywood’s go-to wedding card makers! They’ve made cards for the Aishwarya-Abhishek wedding, and Salman Khan’s sister Arpita’s nuptials too. Asin’s invite is so hatke - minimal and metallic, it’s so industrial in it’s inspiration! It was delivered in an elegant white box with the couple's name embossed in gold. Image: Simply.asin on Instagram
5. Wedding reception cards be like this!Asin’s reception invite tells us that it’s time we ditch the bling and keep it simple. Solid colours, Art Deco motifs and minimal embellishments - in black! So modern! Image: Simply.asin on Instagram
5. The Groom!
Asin’s hubby is the gorgeous Rahul Sharma, co-founder of Micromax. He’s dapper, he’s suave and he is an entrepreneur who’s definitely made it! And generous for sure (if the size of Asin’s engagement ring is anything to go by!).Source: Akshaykumarofficials on Instagram
We wish the newly married couple all the happiness in the world!HAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: #ShahidKiShaadi: Here’s EVERYTHING You Need To Know! MUST-READ: A Star Studded Wedding Bash – Here Are Our FAV Moments!