What could possibly be common between an engineer and a fashion designer, you wonder - they are worlds apart! You’re right, guys! And yet, there are a few things that run parallel in their separate universes too. Here are 7 things that are common to every engineer and fashion designer!
1. When it comes to love, they never find it on campus. Why? Lack of options!
While whole departments of engineering from mechanical to civil are mostly all boys, the entire batch of a fashion designing institute has to do with, like, two guys!
2. Their families have a unique way of testing their professional skills…
Every engineer is the in-house “mechanic”, expected to fix that broken fan/ fridge, while a fashion designer is everyone’s personal “tailor”.
3. By the time they graduate, their fashion sense gets “altered” for life!
Most engineers swear by their chappals and sweats everywhere (read office, home, movies, weddings) while most fashion designers become comfortable running around in their heels up stairs, through markets, streets and meetings!
4. They can make presentations and conjure up projects in a single night!
Like a boss! While engineers can submit sheets of intelligent-sounding assignments, our designers can prepare a creative mood board - all in an unbelievably short time.
5. They know what real competition is like…
With every city in every state spewing engineers and breeding young fashionistas that are ready to take on their job!
6. But placements make them feel like a star, for everyone needs them!
The world’s never going to stop building stuff or wearing clothes, after all!
7. And the bonds they form in their graduation are the ones that last a lifetime!