13 Things You’ll Totally Get If You’ve Lived In Gurgaon!
You might have been born and brought up in Gurgaon, or you might have moved there later in life, but there are some things that you will definitely relate to once you've finished your initiation period in Gurgaon!
1. Street shopping basically doesn't even exist. You HAVE to make a trip to Delhi for markets like Sarojini and Lajpat.
2. But on the other hand you can never get stranded without alcohol. There is a theka every half a kilometre.
3. There are two types of Gurgaon residents. Ones who say GAL-area and ones who call it Guh-leria.
4. And maybe a third type too - the ones who call Gurgaon G-Town.
5. Taking an auto and taking a cab are more or less the same thing because of the insanely exorbitant auto rates.
6. But the metro! It’s made travelling so bloody convenient. You can get dropped off right at Cyber Hub's doorstep.
7. And thank god for that! Because one day of rain and most of the roads turn into a giant pile of potholes.
8. Car free Tuesdays are still a bit of a confusing concept for you.
9. But Rahagiri is something you've grown to love after you got over the inconvenience of having to take a million U-turns to get anywhere.
10. Going for road trips to Rajasthan is just too easy when you don't have to cross Delhi.
11. And some days, the skyline is just SO gorgeous that it makes you forget that you're in India!
12. But the powercuts makes you realize, alas, that some things will just never change.
13. Lazeez food, Phase 1 galauti kebabs, and Downtown beer - just SOME of the things that make living in Gurgaon amazing!