For most of us ladies, our biggest problem area in our bodies seems to be our thighs. We are constantly looking for ways to combat thigh fat or prevent cellulite from building up - and God knows how cellulite just loves to crawl its way through and settle down there!! While we wait for our efforts and pray for leaner legs, here are some fab dresses to look slim and make that heavier upper thigh disappear into thin air!
1. A-line dresses and skirts
A-line dresses and skirts can be the best bet when it comes to dresses for fat people to look slim . While tight mini and midi skirts may accentuate your thighs and butt, A-line silhouettes beautifully pull focus to your waist and are one of the best dresses to look slim.
2. Avoid long tops to look slimJust because your top is long doesn't mean it hides your thighs. This is a common misconception that long tops would make you look slim. If you are heavier on the thighs, long tops will only make you look broader and out of shape. Instead, tops that are shorter can be your best pick when choosing dresses that make you look thinner. They will help create a more balanced and well-put together look.
3. Wear longer pants to look slim
Long pants are your best friends when it comes to picking up dresses that make you look slimmer.Longer legs create an illusion of leaner thighs. No explanation needed there! Just remember to not fold your pants too short if you want to fake longer stems.
4. Wear pointed shoes to look slim
Shoes play an important role in how your legs look. Chunky shoes always make your legs look a little heavier than they are, whereas sleek pointed heels make them look way slimmer than they are. They are also known to elongate your legs and make you look taller. Win!
5. Embrace flowy fabrics to look slim
Wear flowy fabrics that do not hug your skin. These fabrics create a dreamy, whimsical silhouette that is feminine, flirty and fun making you look slim. Twirl around town looking like a dream, no one will ever guess what’s hiding underneath. :P
6. Wide-legged pants for a slimmer look
For the past couple of years, we all have shown some major love to wide-legged pants and palazzos - and for good reason! Not only do they look trendy, but they are also great dresses that make you look thinner. Pair your wide-legged pants with block heels or comfortable wedges - there is simply no going wrong!