Thank you, Game Of Thrones fans, for reminding us on every social networking site that winter was coming - it has, indeed, arrived. We girls love our dresses and the thought of not being able to wear them makes us pretty sad. But don’t put away your pretty summer dresses just yet - because Team POPxo shows you how you can wear them in winter too! Here are some fab styling tips from the team that will not let winter take that favourite dress away from you. Check out the amazing summer to winter transition!
Also Read Winter Dresses For Women
1. Bolero and Knee High BootsPradipta Sarkar, Associate EditorSummer: Love the way Pradipta adds some colour to her lovely stark white dress in summer using a scarf. Her thin blue waist belt ties her ensemble together in the most beautiful way. Take note, ladies.Winter: Teaming up the same dress with a black-and-white bolero jacket and black knee high boots, Pradipta shows us how to rock monochrome this winter.
2. Oversized Denim and PlimsollsCaroline D’Cruz, Assistant EditorSummer: If comfy and downright cool is your look, then take your cue from Caroline. All she had to do was throw on a dress and pair it with plimsolls to look super cute!Winter: For the colder days, she simply adds an oversized denim shirt and black tights. Looking carefree, effortlessly cool AND feminine at the same, she shows us how it’s done!
3. Over The Knee Stockings and KnitsApurva Lama, Fashion WriterSummer: I am wearing my favourite summer dress with my black flatforms. Love the comfort of flatforms and how they go with almost any silhouette.Winter: I personally love anything knitted. So I’m wearing a slightly oversized knitted cardigan and over the knee stocking and platform heels. The loose fit of the cardigan gives the ensemble a relaxed easy going vibe, don’t you think?
4. Longline Sweater and Ankle BootsKritika Rathi, Fashion WriterSummer: Looking fresh as a daisy in her flowy dress, Kritika knows how to keep the summer heat at bay. Check out those shades!Winter: Equally ravishing in her winter avatar, Kritika looks so cozy and chic in her fluffy longline sweater and black ankle boots.
5. Pullover and BeanieCherry Jain, Video CoordinatorSummer: Cherry wears a light shirt over her dress and seals the deal with her gorgeous heels in summer.Winter: Check out how adorable she looks when she styles the same dress in a beanie and a sweater. Love her beige booties!
6. Blazer and StockingsKomal Pandey, Video CoordinatorSummer: Komal pairs her white floral dress with a thin lace kimono and flats. Her peach bag just adds such a spring-summer vibe to her ensemble.Winter: For winter, she pairs the same dress with a structured blazer and stockings. Looking classy and warm in her peep toe clogs, she gave us some major winter outfit goals.Hope these styling tips from the POPxo Team were helpful and gave you some winter outfit ideas. Stay fabulous. XOXO!Images: ShutterstockHAVE A STORY IDEA FOR POPxo? If you want to hear about it, we can write about it! Just tell us your idea here!MUST-READ: 6 Ways To Mix ‘n’ Match: Team POPxo Shows You How!MUST-READ: 8 Fashion Choices That Make Everyone Look Slimmer! (YAY!!)