Dear Future Husband, Here’s How To Make My Friends Love You!
Arya KhannaGuest Contributor
Dear Future Husband,
While you are undoubtedly going to be one of the most important people in life - my life partner - there are those who have been my partners through it all before you came along! My friends. And as much as I want you to love them, I want them to love you too! Here are a few things you can do to make my friends love you!
All my love,
1. Understand that while you’re important, they will always be an integral part of my life too…
And there is no changing that!
2. Build your own rapport with them!
Be their friend! Don’t pass on messages through me on their birthdays and other times. Pick up the phone and call them yourself!
3. Talk to and involve them too when we’re out together!
Don’t turn us into “that couple” who sits in a corner and talks to no one else when they’re out with everyone else!
4. Don’t ask me to change my equation with them…
Because they are my soul sisters and I will always need and want them in my life!
5. Show some interest in their lives…
So that you have plenty of things to discuss every time you meet!
6. Initiate making plans with them!
Don’t wait for me to make plans for all of us together. Take the lead and make plans for all of us to do something together every once in a while!
7. Make them feel as welcome and comfortable at our home…
As they were at mine.
8. Treat me with love and respect…
My friends will always love you if they see that you love me even more than they do!