Dear Future Husband,
I few things I promise you today, and I swear that I will always remember these and live by them, even through the most difficult times. After all, we want to be happy together!
Your Future Wife
1. I may have had relationships before, but that doesn’t meant that I won’t love you.
If we choose to spend our future together, know that it is because you have your place in my heart - and in my life.
2. I may not be the easiest person to get along with, but for you I will always try.
Even if it means that I have to talk and smile before I've had my morning coffee, and put away my phone when you want to rant about your most boring colleagues.
3. I may always love my parents more than I love yours, but they will never find this out.
I will treat them with respect even if I don't agree with their opinions; with indulgence, when they plan things for us that are not really my cup of tea; and always with gratitude, for without them you would not be in my life.
4. I may not want to become best friends with your friends, but I will always be polite and utterly charming to them.
Even if I don't like them at all. But it's okay, because you are my person, and your people have to be my people too.
5. I will always, always help you live your dreams.
And expect you to help me live mine, of course. And the ones we have together, for both of us.
Just like it is irrelevant how much “experience” you’ve had. When you and I are in bed together, you will be the only person I will think about. (Apart from myself, of course!)
6. I may or may not be a virgin, but that is irrelevant to us.
7. I may sometimes get angry and say things that I don't really mean, but I will never give up on us.
Just bear with me, please. I will get over my temper - soon! And I will always hear you out (and not hold a grudge) when you fight with me.
MUST-READ: Dear Future Husband, Here Are 12 Things I Want You To Know!
MUST-READ: Dear Boyfriend, Here Are A Few Things I Want To Thank You For!
Published on Oct 15, 2015