The wait is finally over! The Swedish fashion house H&M (Hennes & Mauritz) is in the capital! Can’t control the excitement? Neither can we! And as a lead into the grand opening of their flagship store in Saket Citywalk, which is...wait for it...TOMORROW, H&M threw one of the biggest fashion parties at the store last evening. It was a star-studded evening with the who’s who of the fashion and entertainment industry rubbing shoulders through an evening of fun, endless shopping. H&M showed us that they have, indeed, arrived with a store that boasts a stylish 25,000 sq feet… but it was the celebs who caught our fancy while we partied with them!
Here are 8 B-town fashion rockstars who gave us major fashion goals at the H&M opening!
1.Jacqueline FernandezShe’s done it again. Made our jaws drop, that is! Doesn’t she look absolutely stunning in her navy mesh top and red skirt? We love the beautiful pattern flow in her ensemble, it is graceful yet stylish. Teaming it with the perfect minimalistic black heels and sideswept hair, she knows how to break our hearts.
2. Carol GraciasNo one has looked that stunning in a jumpsuit recently, and when the jumpsuit comes with cats, we die! Totally adorable! We love the statement pieces she’s thrown in - the belt, the gorgeous shoes, the red bag. There is NOTHING we don’t love about her and her outfit.
3. Lisa HaydonThe long legged beauty shows us how to rock a monochrome look. Her fringed skirt takes her outfit to another level as it adds some edge to an otherwise simple look. There is not a day that Lisa doesn’t look the stunning diva she is. How does she do it?
4. Soha Ali KhanMidi skirts are the skirts of 2015. When Soha Ali Khan turned up at the H&M store rocking the midi skirt trend, we couldn’t take our eyes off of her. Love the way she teamed it with a tight body-hugging top, balancing out the fullness of the skirt. The statement neckpiece just ties the outfit together and does a fabulous job at it! And that ring - in LOVE!
5. Monica DograAll Black Everything seems to be Monica’s look for the evening and how she nailed it! We love the little velvet details on her dress and the metal accent on her clutch. Her beautiful wavy tresses was the only accessory she needed to make a statement.
6. Pernia QureshiIn a very glamorous navy sequinned skirt, Pernia had us floored. We love the way she toned down the glitz of the skirt by pairing it with a simple halter and slip on heels. With a half side braid, she also gives us major hair inspiration. Must try this one at home!
7. Malika and Nina of ElectrovertzThe stylish DJ duo Malika and Nina were the ones who set the groove on and had everybody dancing to the latest tunes. In co-ordinated badass sequinned dresses, they show us how to have a good time AND look absolutely stunning.
8. Ranveer SinghWho coulda thought a shirt with Mickey Mouse all over it could have looked that hot? Seriously! Looking more dapper than ever, Ranveer shows EVERYBODY how it’s done. A bow-tie, a fedora and those killer sunglasses...we just can’t enough of this look. That moustache, though...Images: Peepul ConsultingMUST READ: Look Like A Star: 8 Celeb Trends ANYONE Can Try!MUST READ: Quirk It Up! 7 B-Town Celebs Show You How To Make Basics Fun