Being a blogger on POPxo’s network sure does have its perks - 5 top bloggers got invited by United Colors of Benetton to try out their AW’15 collection recently. Encompassing an abundance of colours and silhouettes, the collection has every wardrobe essential you’ll ever need this season. Our bloggers show you how to style these essentials for a perfectly stylish and snug wardrobe!
1. Shristi Soumya of Style Fashion EtcShrishti bent rules with her look by pairing a voluminous skirt with a loose t-shirt. She kept her look sporty with a pair of wedge sneakers and a funky bag and added a whole lotta attitude to it! For more, visit her blog.
2. Aashna Shroff of The Snob JournalThis blogger loved the collection so much, she opted for not one but TWO looks. Her favourites were the pieces with nautical prints. She shares her wonderful experience and more pictures on her blog.
3. Karishma Rajani of Purple PeeptoesKarishma loved the street style vibe of UCB’s AW’15 collection. She opted for a monochrome jumpsuit which just added to her height. She paired this with a quirky clutch for maximum effect. She shares her experience on her blog.
4. Aanam Chashmawala of What When WearTwisting the rules of autumn, Aanam paired a very summery floral jacket with jeans and a clutch. She opted for a monochrome bag to match the colour of her jacket and provided contrast with a tee she wore inside the jacket. She shares her love for the collection on her blog.
5. Kavya D’Souza of Streak Hue FallWhen UCB invited Kavya to try on their new collection, she went all-out rebellious and opted for a biker chic look. Even her t-shirt read “Who Cares”. Happy with her new look, this blogger wanted to pick up almost everything from the store. She shares her experience on her blog.
6. Magali Vaz of Magalic
Magali keeps it classy and understated in this silky abstract print shift dress paired with flat sandals. The perfect evening/classy look that ensures both glamour and comfort. For more of Magali's effortless style, check out her blog
. *This is a sponsored post for United Colors of Benetton