Dear Boyfriend, Here Are 12 Things I (Love To) Hate About You!
Natasha VaziraniGuest Contributor
now on POPxo
Join in! (Girls only) >
You know I'm head over heels in love with you, but there are times when you're just TOO perfect. So perfect that I secretly start hating you a tiny bit for the amazing things you do. Do you know what I mean? It's almost like I'm jealous of you. Which might make me really weird, but somehow you love me back anyway. Here are just some of those things!
1. I hate that you can say “I love you” to me with so much ease.
Because my head becomes a confused maze when I try to say it back.
2. I hate that thinking about a future with me doesn’t scare you even a tiny little bit.
Because I keep worrying that there will be some habit of mine that you won’t be able to live with.
3. I hate that I sometimes need you around to make me a better version of me.
Because you’re already more than I could imagine a guy to be.
4. I hate the way you tell me that you’re the lucky one in our relationship.
Because I’m sometimes secretly convinced that I’m the lucky one.
5. I hate the way you say absolutely ridiculous stuff just to annoy me.
Because I fall for it, every goddamn time.
6. I hate the way you look at me sometimes, like you can read my mind.
Because you actually do read my mind, even though you've only known me for a while.
7. I hate that I feel so comfortable with you.
Because I can’t even imagine a tomorrow without you.
8. I hate the way you take care of me.
Because you’ve spoilt me rotten.
9. I hate the way you make me so happy that I don’t notice anything but us.
Because you never give me the chance to feel jealous.
10. I hate the way I miss you.
Because you make sure to meet every day that you can.
11. I hate the way you smile sometimes.
Because I feel like you know a secret that I don’t.