Okay, we’ll admit it, we kinda have a full-fledged girl crush on Deepika Padukone. She’s given us plenty of power packed performances and not to mention she’s absolutely gorgeous, plus her style is absolutely on point. When we aren’t oohing and aahing over adorable pics of her and her beau Ranveer Singh, we’re constantly getting inspired with her sartorial choices. From her lust-worthy handbag collection to her ability to make even distressed denims look glam, here are 9 times Deepika gave us some serious wardrobe envy.
Also Read About Deepika Padukone Face Exercise
1. The Drop WaistPulling off this drop waist midi dress is no easy feat, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the loose fit but Deepika wears it with flair. We’re totally loving those gold sky-highs she paired it with aren’t you?
2. Doing DenimTrust DPad to make ripped, paint splattered denims and a simple top look fab. Of course if only we all could own a Chanel Boy Bag like hers to add a touch of high fashion to our distressed jeans.
3. Stripe-A-DelicRocking black and white stripes from head-to-toe may make anyone else feel like a Zebra but not this stunner. She worked her Zara separates with a chic ponytail, a hot pink pout and sky blue heels.
4. Sari StoryShe shone on the IIFA red carpet in a red hot shimmery Sabyasachi ensemble. With her hair pulled back, wearing gorgeous gold earrings, Deepika was the epitome of elegance and grace at the big event.
5. All White Errthing!Image: Deepika Padukone on InstagramThis white Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna suit has been one of our fave looks of the actress in recent times. She kept the look sleek, stylish and undeniably fierce. We’re loving the center parted hair with this outfit as well.
6. Travel StyleImage: Deepika Padukone on InstagramYou don’t get more vogue than this travel look. Working every inch of her knee-high boots and personalized Burberry cape, Deepika flaunted some major style envy. Don’t miss the black birkin too. We’re dying of envy!
7. Greek GoddessImage: Filmygyan on InstagramWe’re totally lusting after this Nikhil Thampi Grecian white dress. Dipi looked every inch the Goddess she is by keeping it simple with tan sandals and a top knot.
8. Simple But SignificantImage: Deepika Padukone on InstagramSophisticated, simple and spot on – Deepika makes understated look sexy in a knee-length navy dress with a perfect fit and nude pumps. A little bit of highlighter on her cheekbones was all she needed to help her shine.
9. Print PartyImage: Deepika Padukone on InstagramPulling off a whole lot of print, Deepika looked rather retro-esque with her winged eyeliner and bouffant bun. The look had a lot going on but she pulled it off with her usual effortless charm.Images: Viral BhayaniMUST-READ: #GetTheLook: How to Perfect the Pouf Like Deepika Padukone in 3 Simple Steps!MUST-READ: THOSE Dresses! 7 Times We Wished We Had Sonam’s Wardrobe!