what happens when girls make the first move? How does it make guys feel?
We rounded up a bunch of our guy friends and asked them for an honest answer. Find out what they had to say...
1. “It makes me think that the girl is really confident…and makes me want to talk to her even more!”
- 24, Graphic Designer
2. “I love it! Makes it so much easier for me. Because I never really know how to initiate a conversation.”
- 21, Student
3. “I admire the confidence. I get a bit nervous when I have to talk to a girl. So when she does it first I really appreciate it!”
- 25, Engineer
4. “Honestly...I’m always a little taken aback! Don’t know why. It just always catches me off guard.”
- 27, Hospitality Industry Professional
5. “Depends on how she makes a move, but for the most part, I think it's awesome.”
- 23, Artist
6. “Makes me feel rather good about myself! And her confidence is sexy.”
- 26, Art Curator
7. “I always think she’s joking at first and try to spot the bakhra chap. Haha.”
- 26, Cafe Owner
8. “You could call me lazy, but I just think about me being saved all that effort!”
- 20, Student
9. "I don't really like it much. I know it sounds a bit prejudiced, but it makes me think she's going to be an aggressive kind of person, and it's not something I'm comfortable with."
- 33, Software Professional
10. “I feel flattered.”
- 27, Music Composer
11. “It excites me. She obviously saw something even before we spoke. So it feels good!”
- 22, Athlete
GIFs: tumblr, giphy
MUST-READ: #Confessions: The Weirdest Places Where We Have Secretly Made Out!
MUST-READ: #FirstKiss: 15 Women Confess Their True Feelings!
We’re all used to the whole boy sees girl, walks up to talk to her, initiates conversation and keeps the effort going kind of scenario! But
Published on Sep 18, 2015