The movies can have some amazing love-making scenes, always making us wish we could have a little bit of that in real life too! But let's be honest, some of the bizarre sex scenes we watch cannot be tried out in real life. However, we have made a list of some movies that actually do give us a few realistic tips for a great time in the sack! Here goes...
1. Put your passion to good use! Use your hobby to turn both you and your partner on! While pottery works well for Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in The Ghost, you can use any hobby. Do you have a passion for cooking? Turn up the heat in the kitchen! And no, we don’t mean by cranking up the temperature of your oven!
2. Get dirty dancing, If you know what we mean ;) Put some music on, get dancing and let your bodies and your moves do the talking! Worked pretty damn well for Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey in Dirty Dancing.
3. Make good use of enclosed spaces outside the bedroom Not outside the house! Try doing it in a car like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in Titanic. However, if you live in India, a little piece of advice - don’t take it outside the house. Try it in your own garage maybe? :P
4. Hot makeup sex after a fight! We all fight. But how many of us actually make up with a hot round of sex? Try it next time. Just like Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler in PS, I Love You.
5. Try out a low maintenance romantic dateA bedsheet on the floor, some romantic lighting and just you and your partner. Best. Date. EVER. The Notebook is proof! To go that extra mile and make it even more special, try arranging for some delicious dinner afterwards.
6. Use your phone well…In a long distance relationship and don’t get to see your partner as often? Why not try and steam things up a little over the phone? The anticipation of actually being together in person will only increase! Works wonders for Drew Barrymore and Justin Long in Going The Distance.GIFs: tumblr, giphy MUST-READ: 50 Shades Of NO WAY! Movie Sex Scenes That Don’t Work In Real LifeMUST-READ: The More You Do It, The More You Learn – 17 Sex Facts!