Get noticed from head to TOE with these pretty adornments for your feet! A combination of the classic anklet and the toe ring, this accessory is all that you need for the beach sands, the pool party, a friend’s wedding, an indie music festival or any other place you would like to flaunt that fancy pedicure you just spent a bomb on!We present to you our ten favourite barefoot sandals that we are absolutely drooling over. This will not just make you strut around in confidence but make your toes smile! It’s time you showed them some love too!
1. The Antique Gold Payal Pair
This pair is perfect for the stunning bride or the gorgeous bridesmaids who want to add some more glam to their already exquisite ensembles. It’s traditional, but hey, we don’t mind seeing you experiment this with your Western outfits, Sonam Kapoor style! Go crazy swooning over this one. Sigh!
Price: Rs 1,500. Buy it here
2. The Macrame And Metal Anklet Duo
For all those bohemian inspired hearts out there, this combination of metal accents and macrame will bring pure joy to your soul. Add this to your outfit to a music festival to complete it, or walk barefoot in them while you are star-gazing. They are totally worth it. Dreaming already, aren’t we?
Price: Rs 2,521. Buy it here
3. The Handcrafted Crochet Feet ThongsThis bright crochet pair is all that you need to feel cosy on a gloomy day or pep up the beat on a sunny day. Handcrafted to perfection, they will definitely make everybody around you beam. Just look at them! They are going to hug your feet so well you wouldn't want to take them off. There are so many colours available, get your favourite one right away. Price: Rs 800. Buy it here.
4. The Bead And Pearl Strings
For all those delicate darlings out there - this turquoise beads twosome is perfect to go with your glowing face! Wear this with prints, solids - whatever you like - and be ready for the range of compliments that roll. I mean, why wouldn't they? It’s too pretty, isn't it? And yes, don't forget the little rose and the pearls to add to your charming personality.Price:
Rs 570. Buy it here
5. The Jewelled Stone Anklet PairThis ravishing piece is just what you need under that heavy lehenga you are wearing at a wedding ceremony - or any other Indian festival, actually. Lift that skirt up a little while dancing. Don’t worry! We are not complaining. Nobody minds getting a glimpse of that glitter below!Price: Rs 6,500. Buy it here.
6. The Embroidered Fabric Feet Thongs
Team these sweethearts with your Indian or Western attire - either way, you are sure to get observed with the glittering bead embroidery. Walk around barefoot and catch people wondering where all this sparkle is coming from. Not a bad price for all that gold, isn’t it?Price:
Rs 525. Buy it here
7. The Mother of Pearl And Bead Toe Strings
These dainty little things are for the ones who like to get noticed but be a little subtle about it. Wear them with your flip flops or sandals and walk around in style even on a casual outing with your friends. Who says being stylish costs a lot of money?! These will do the job just as well!Price
: Rs 500. Buy it here
8. The Chain And Light Stones Pair
Use this fragile doublet as a shoe enhancer to go with your heels and become the star of the gathering. Wear it with pumps or with open slip-on sandals. Who knew it would be that cheap to go conquer the world!!! One step at a time, don’t you think?Price
: Rs 440. Buy it here
9. The Bowie Footsie
This adorable pair of crochet footsie gels flawlessly with your innocent heart! Put this on and get on the better side of people. FOR SURE. Everybody will be showering love when they see these little puppies on your feet. Anyway, how could they control themselves? Look at how cute they are!! And use those strings the way you like. Be innovative !!!
Price: Rs 245. Buy it here.
10. The Multi-Coloured Enamel Zircon AnkletFor the contemporary divas out there, it doesn't get better than this. You want to make that statement? Match this with your ultra-modern draped sarees or the free-flowing anarkalis. We are waiting for you to dazzle the world with all that colour. An absolute vital for the fashionista’s wardrobe!Price: Rs 7,700. Buy it here.So, this was our lineup for the newest trend: BAREFOOT SANDALS! GO get your pair now. And, yes, don't forget the nail paint for those little ladies because they will be getting a lot of attention!!MUST-READ: Byebye, Boring! 12 Cute Hair Accessories To Pep Up ANY Outfit