15 Things You'll Totally Get If You Do NOT Like Shopping!
Yes, we are a rare breed, but we do exist! If you can think of a gazillion other things you'd rather do instead of going shopping, we should basically go in for an epic high five! We feel you, sista - every un-shopaholic gene in us feels you. That’s right – read on, you’ll know we sail in the same boat!
1. People look at you like you are one big weirdo.
Thanks, I feel so special. NOT!
2. You will never understand the concept of window shopping.
What? So you just look at things and never buy them?!
3. People automatically assume you are very focused, determined and intelligent.
Try lazy! But sure - we’ll take all the compliments we can get.
4. Sales don’t lure you!
50% off? Well, good for you.
5. When your friends are making a shopping date plan, you are basically zoning out!
Actually, I just remembered I have something super important to do that day.
6. Just because you don’t like shopping doesn’t mean you’re a tomboy!
Random Assumptions Ki Dukaan
7. Your guy friends are actually quite impressed with your disinterest in shopping!
#FriendsBeforeTrends? Totally just made up that hashtag!
8. As a matter of fact, since you’re not perpetually running up bills, you’re not ALWAYS broke!
9. You don’t care how many malls open in your city and how many brands come to India.
10. You are really easy to shop for!
Duh! You don’t already own EVERYTHING!
11. It’s not that you never shop!
There’s always that time that there’s a hole in your leggings or you need more underwear because you are about to travel!
12. You don’t have shopping apps on your phone.
Yay! So much extra space. *Downloads all possible versions of Candy Crush*
13. Your boyfriend appreciates you for not dragging him to go dress shopping!
Guess what else we can do with our extra time, baby?
14. How can girls bargain for hours on end?
15. People say shopping is an art!
In that case I guess I don’t have a single creative bone in my body!