If Bollywood forms a part of your life - okay, who are we kidding? If Bollywood forms a HUGE part of your life…no, wait, scratch that! If Bollywood is basically bae, you are totally going to relate to this one!
1. When your friend is talking about some big decision, the need to interject and say “Jaa Simran jaa, jee le apnzi zindagi” is too, TOO real.
2. When your friends or family need a choreographer for a Sangeet dance, they all turn to you. Because, duh, of course you know all the latest Bollywood numbers and all the steps too!
3. When a movie you’ve been waiting for is about to hit theatres, you almost feel like something HUGE is about to change in your life. The excitement is palpable!
4. When you’re having a good, confident and happy day, you can’t help but think to yourself “Main apni favourite hoon!”
5. You not only love watching movies, but could watch Koffee With Karan and award shows like IIFA just about ANY time.
6. You are pretty certain you follow more Bollywood stars than regular celebrities on Twitter and Instagram.
7. There are some dialogues you say so often that they just become part of your daily vocab.
8. You hate it when people challenge your Bollywood knowledge - like, Bro, aukaad mein reh!
9. You love Bollywood music so much that certain songs become like the soundtrack to your own life!
10. You have considered the possibility of a relationship with your guy bestie at least once in the past, because Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Tum Nahin Samjhoge! Bollywood Influence, FTW!
11. You have felt actual panic when two big movies are releasing on the same day and you don’t know which to watch first! #ImportantDecisions.
12. You love filmy gossip and you are known to talk about them like they are your buddies! “So, did you guys hear about Sid and Alia?”
13.Your weekends are inevitably spent watching one of your favourite movies on Sony or SetMax. No, it doesn’t matter if you’ve seen it a million times!
14. That moment when you are out clubbing with your friends and right at the end when the DJ switches to Bollywood…
15. You have at least once in the past got some filmy dream that involved a Bollywood star! :P
16. When your parents ask you about your marriage plans, you pretty much zone out and start dreaming about Ranveer Singh! (Also, he doesn’t know it yet, but the two of you are totally meant to be!)
17. People say you are filmy, but really, is there any other way to be?