Making a ponytail is the best way to keep your hair up during the day! But do you ever find yourself getting tired of the same-old look? We bring you 3 fabulously stylish ways to reinvent the ponytail, and go from drab to fab within minutes!
The best part about these looks is that they are classy, convenient and cute - making them the perfect day-to-night hairdo!
What You Will Need
- Hair elastics
- Bobby pins
- A hair brush
: Easier than touching your elbow with your tongue!
Watch the video now!
PLUS: Subscribe to POPxo on YouTube for original videos + our favourite videos from around the web!
1. The Half ‘n’ Half!
- Brush through your hair so it’s smooth and manageable. Then, take hair from just above your ears and make a ponytail from this - so it looks like half a ponytail.
- Now, make a hole just above the hair that you tied and grab the ponytail, and gently twist it inside this loop!
It’s just as easy as that!
2. The Double-Inverted Ponytail
- Follow the steps for the “Half ‘n’ Half” look. Then split the remaining hair and bring it in front.
- Tie this into a ponytail, including the half pony, and then make another loop!
- Gently twist this, so all your hair is inside!
And voila, fancy and fuss free!
3. The Backward Rolling
And you’re done!
MUST-READ: Long Hair DO Care? How To Make A Super Cute Inverted Bun!
MUST-READ: Mad About Manicures? Here’s How To Get Ombre Nails At HOME!
- Part your hair in the centre for best results.
- Then, take a section of your hair from the right side, roll it back and secure it with bobby pins, just by the nape of your neck.
- Repeat this for the hair on the left as well.
- Now, grab all your hair together on one side.
- Lightly twist it and tie it in with a hair elastic!
- Then create a hole above the hair tie and loop the ponytail through this