If you have been following the Swarovski #StyleYourWayToParis 2015 journey, then the best part is here!!Just to catch you up, here’s what’s happened so far. We selected 3 awesome mentor bloggers, Kritika Khurana a.k.a. That Boho Girl, Aanam Chasmawala of What When Wear and Ruhi Sheikh from Republic Of Chic.In the first round of #StyleYourWayToParis, hundreds of #OOTD entries from aspiring bloggers came pouring in and shortlisted bloggers from #Delhi #Mumbai and #Bangalore competed in a series of fun, stylish challenges at their local Swarovski store. Three stylish upcoming bloggers, Niki Mehra of NikiMehra, Sonia Thiyam of SheerVanitySonia and Sana Bano Khan of Haute Culture reached the finals. They paired up with their mentors to form #TeamDelhi, #TeamMumbai and #TeamBangalore - and got styling using Swarovski products (but obviously!).The result? Three fun, engaging videos. So watch, vote for your fav pair and make them win. Remember to hashtag #StyleYourWayToParis, #SwarovskiIndia and #TeamDelhi, #TeamMumbai or #TeamBangalore to show your support.
#TeamMumbai - Stepping Out In Style!Mentor Aanam Chasmawala and mentee Sana Bano Khan chose two themes (it was a lucky dip!). We asked them to imagine they were getting each other ready for a “Girls’ Night Out” and “A Launch Event”.
#TeamDelhi - Dressing Up Like A Diva!Traditional style gets a contemporary update! Mentor Kritika Khurana and her mentee Niki Mehra styled two looks best suited for attending “‘A Best Friend’s Destination Wedding” and “An Indian Festival”.
#TeamBangalore - Casual Yet ChicRomance, comfort and style were foremost in the minds of mentor Ruhi Sheikh and her mentee Sonia Thiyam. They imagined getting ready for “A First Date” and “A Music Concert”.
https://youtu.be/xapSZ7EWXeIMay the most stylish and engaging duo win!
The fine print
- The full videos will be posted on Swarovski's Facebook page, POPxo's Facebook page and POPxo's YouTube channel. The videos will also be available on StyleYourWayToParis.com.
- There will be a leaderboard collating all the votes on StyleYourWaytoParis.com. This will be updated on a daily basis.
- A vote is a “Like” on the video on Facebook (on POPxo and Swarovski's pages) or a “Like” on the video on YouTube (POPxo's YouTube Channel).
- The voting will have 50% weightage and 50% weightage will be from the jury decision at the grand finale in Mumbai.
- Voting opens on 13th August and closes on 27th August.