Shaadi preps are lots of things. Fun, stressful, emotional and draining. But if you can relate to most of these points, we are certain that you are so, SO ready to run pheras around the mandap already!
1. You have a couple’s hashtag
2. Your friends automatically use the hashtag – even when you run into them at the mall
3. Dance practice is just something you do - regularly.
Every day. You hear “London Thumakda” in your sleep. You can count the steps.
4. Shopping is no longer something to do for fun!
It has become a competitive sport.
5. And you no longer care about your credit card bills.
It’s a problem for your post-married life.
6. You are obsessing about your weight.
Looking great in wedding photos is a MUST.
7. You are SO busy!
Eating has become optional. You barely have time to breathe.
8. Your wedding video is giving you sleepless nights
Thanks to POPxo.com, you are a total Wedding Filmer convert.
9. You have your pre-functions beauty schedule down pat.
Body scrub, two day gap, followed by waxing, just the day before the first function = perfection!
10. If you have to take another meeting with your wedding planner/ florist/ printer again...
You will scream. Wait – you already are!
11. You smile goofily when your hubby-to-be messages!
It’s like you are falling in love all over again...
12. You are the centre of the world!
For your friends, for your family – even more so than normal – and it’s a great feeling!
13. You break into tears – for no reason at all
It’s driving your family and fiancé batty – but the stress has to come out, right?
14. But no matter what…
You go to bed, dreaming to how amazing the honeymoon’s gonna be… That’s what gets you through all the insanity that is shaadi time!
MUST-READ: #ShaadiSePehle: 9 Things You NEED To Discuss With Your Fiance!
MUST-READ: 6 Questions You Should Ask Your Gynae Before Your Wedding!
Published on Aug 26, 2015