With our busy-bee lifestyles, it’s always useful to have a few fashion hacks up our sleeves! Whether you’re late for a meeting or freaking out about getting lipstick on your favourite dress, check out these fabulous fashion hacks that will - no question! - save you time, hassle and even money in the future! Wahey!Difficulty Level: Easier than pouring yourself a glass of water!Watch the video now!PLUS: Subscribe to POPxo on YouTube for original videos + our favourite videos from around the web!
1. Ironing Out Any KinksWhat you will need: Hair straightenersWhen you’re in a rush or don’t have an iron around, use a hair straightener to iron out wrinkles in shirt collars!
2. Denim Vs DeoWhat you will need: A pair of denim jeans
Deodorant stains are always finding their way onto our clothes! Instead of walking around with white stains all day, just get a pair of denim jeans and rub (vigorously) until the white stain disappears! It’s magic!
3. Bet You Didn’t Know About Baking Soda!What you will need: Baking soda, water, an empty bowl, a cloth/ towelYou know those underarm yellow patches that find themselves on your favourite white shirt? Yeah, those!Mix 5 tablespoons of baking soda with a quarter cup of water. Dab the towel into this mixture and rub it on the stained area. You will see the stain disappear before your eyes! Then just throw it in for a regular wash!
4. FOAM-OWhat you will need: Shaving cream, damp clothHow many times have you come back from a night out, removed your dress and found a lipstick stain coming off with it too? Sigh, us too! Dab a blob of shaving foam onto the stained area and using a damp cloth, rub it. The stain should start to fade. Now, throw it in for a regular wash and await the fantastic results!
5. The Zip ZoneWhat you will need: A safety pin, a shoelaceThis is the ultimate fashion hack! Ever wanted to wear a dress that zips from the back? And, then not known how to zip it up to the top when no one else is around?! Well, with the help of a safety pin and a shoelace - you’re in luck! Before wearing the dress, pin the zipper of the dress to a safety pin and thread a shoelace through this. Now using the shoelace you can zip yourself up!MUST-READ: Here’s How To Hide Dark Circles Using LIPSTICK (It’s Magic!)MUST-READ: #PuckerUp: How To Get Va Va Voom Lips In Just 2 Minutes!